End

[Normal POV Tuesday - 9:00 - Hospital - I Love You]

Once you came to, you found yourself in a white room, a hospital room. You had a bandage wrapped around your arm, but other than that you were fine. You sat up, remembering what had happened last night. It was finally over. The window was open and the curtains lightly swayed in the wind. It was still snowy outside and white coated the tops of buildings, paths and the grass. You heard the click of the door and turned around to see Lovino. He had a couple of bandages on his arms, then a small plaster on his cheek which, to you, looked kind of cute. His eyes met yours and you gave him a warm smile. His cheeks went slightly red.

"H-Hey, you're awake.. How are you feeling? Is your arm okay?" He asked sitting in a chair next to your bed.

"I'm okay, what about you, you're the one who fought my uncle?" You replied.

"Pfft.. He barely did anything! It didn't even hurt!" He said stubbornly. You laughed before dipping your head slightly.

"What happened to him?"

"After you'd passed out, the police showed up.. Turns out Feliciano panicked and called for them to search for us. Your uncle and his girlfriend were arrested, they can't touch you now." He said reassuringly.

"Thank you.." You muttered. Lovino sighed.

"It's not like I did all the work.." He huffed. You looked at him, your face a mix of shock and confusion. He wasn't the sort to admit that was he? He folded his arms and looked off to the side.

"Wh-"

"Look if you hadn't of bit your uncle's hand or whatever, then we might not have been able to tie him up!" He blurted out quickly, his face was still red. Was complimenting you?

"Really?" You said. He growled slightly.

"Don't make me say it again!" He scowled, he placed his hand on your head and ruffled your hair slightly. "Look you just did a good job okay!?" You let out a small laugh at his stubbornness. He dropped his hand back to his side and dipped his head down.

"H-Hey (F/N)?" He said, catching your attention again. You looked at him and let out a small hum in response. Lovino's whole face was flushed red, and he kept stuttering with his words. "L-Look urm.." Whatever he wanted to say, he was certainly having trouble saying it.

"What is it?" You urged him on. He looked you straight in the eye and grabbed both of your hands, holding them in his.

"Look, I've liked you for a while now... Ever since we first became friends I always had a thing for you. I wanted to help you, but you wouldn't open up. I wanted to make you smile... And then I found you on the street, all bloody... I took you back to my house and helped you heal. Then when you first laughed, I just started to like you even more." He took a deep breath. "I guess a better way to say it would be to just say that I.. I love you (F/N)!! Ti amo!" His voice rose in volume and he looked you straight in the eyes. Your eyes had begun filling with tears.

"Lovino... I.." You leapt forwards to hug him tightly, not caring if your arm hurt afterwards. "I love you too!" Lovino gasped slightly, probably he expected to be rejected, but the truth was you'd loved him just as long as he had. You both pulled away and gaze into each other's eyes for a while. Well, until you both had the courage to go a step forward. Both of you leant in closer, you lips both met. It was only a short kiss, but you enjoyed it through the short time it lasted. Both of you were red, although Lovino was considerably more red, a lot like his beloved tomatoes. Although the moment you both had didn't last entirely long as both of you heard clapping from the doorway; where both Feliciano and Antonio stood. Antonio had a grin on his face which only served to annoy Lovino, his face rapidly turning a deep shade of Crimson.

You were finally happy, after a life of depression and abuse; you'd found who you were meant to be with. If you had a normal life, would things be different with Lovino? Would you even know him? You no longer cared about your past. All of that was behind you. You could live how you wanted when you wanted. And living out your life with Lovino just made it ten times better

You lived by no rules

You were free...

FIN

---

If you managed to read through this whole thing, then thank you very much and congratulations! This book is really old and doesn't make much sense, so I have no idea why so many people still bother to read it lol. However, I do appreciate all the views, faves and nice comments so thank you a lot ^^ Hope you enjoyed this weird book.