Chapter 3

Kellins P.O.V

I went to class today and discovered it was Spring Break. I tend to forget those types of things. It's normal though. Since I was a kid I wasn't to good with remembering dates and times. I decided not to go to my parents house for spring break and just to stay in the dorms. Mostly because I didn't want to pack up my stuff. Vic wandered into the room aimlessly.

"Hey Kells," he said enthusiastically with a huge smile on his face. I don't understand why he was always so happy but I liked it. He was cute. Voices started to pop into my head but I pushed them aside for the time being. They would come back to haunt me though. They always did. I smiled at him but didn't say a word. He chuckled.

"I'm going to go out for a couple hours but I'll be back later," he informed me. I nodded.

"Ok have fun," I replied solemnly.

A few minutes after he left I decided to go on a walk. Not like out of the house but just around the dorms. As I kept walking, I accidentally shouldered a guy and all his stuff fell from his hands. Like the usual shy and anxiety filled person I am I didn't say anything but just helped him with his books and phone and stuff like that.

"I'm sorry dude I wasn't looking where I was going," the guy said.

"It's fine," I said really quiet, "it was my fault,"

"Nah your good. Wanna come to my dorm and play video games? I don't have a roommate." I kinda stared awkwardly and rocked back and forth. Do I? Do I wanna risk having hallucinations in front of a seemingly nice guy.

"Oh sorry my name is Mike Fuentes. I'm 19," I smiled.

"Ya your brother is my roommate,"

"Vic? Ya! You're Kellin? He was telling me about you." Mike responded. His phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket and checked the screen.

"My girlfriend Karynn is going to come over later but we have an hour so let's go," he said with a bright smile. He reminded me a lot of Vic. (A/N: I know he's dating alysha but my friend Karynn wanted to be in the story so ya)
I followed him to his dorm and he turned on the TV and his Xbox.

"So what did Vic say about me?" I asked Mike.

"Nothing much," he said as he pulled out the controllers and inserted a game which I think was Grand Theft Auto, "he told me that you had schizophrenia which I have no fucking clue what that is. And he told me one other thing but he said not to tell anyone,"

"Tell me," I argued playfully.

"He said he thinks you are hot but don't tell him or he will kill me."

I nodded giggling under my breath.

"Mikes a liar"

"You actually believe him?"

"You ok man?" Mike said as I stared off into space.

"Ya...fine," I replied and snapped myself out of it. We played the video game for like 45 minutes back and forth taking turns cause it was a one player game. When his girlfriend I think knocked on the door. She had long brown hair and looked really sweet. I smiled at her as I walked out.

"Bye Mike!" I yelled as I walked out.

"See ya bro!" He said as the door shut.

I walked down the hall to my dorm which was on the other side of the school. That Karynn girl brought back memories of my sister. She looked a lot like her. I shook it off for now. I casually walked down the hall and noticed a girl walking she held the exact resemblance of my sister. I ran faster and faster she turned around and it was my sister standing there. She was so beautiful. She definitely got our mothers eyes. I went to hug her but just like I thought she disappeared.

I ran back to the dorm and ran in and slammed the door and just broke down on the floor. The vivid pictures of dead people and all the scariest stuff I've ever seen flooded back and all I could do was cry. My breathing became labored and I suddenly didn't care about anything. I just wanted to kill myself so I didn't have to do this. I went to the extremely small kitchen and started rummaging through the drawers to find something...anything sharp I could get my hands on. I didn't even notice the door open because I felt hands wrap around me and pin me back away from the knives and other sharp kitchen utensils. I struggled in his grip and tried reaching for the knives as random curse words spilled out of my mouth.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"No you have to calm down Kells," he said in a soothing voice. I didn't even bat an eye at it though I kept struggling in his grip.

"No!" I sobbed loudly. "I want to die! Please just let me kill myself I said and tried kicking and punching and even biting him but he wouldn't loosen his grip.

"Kellin calm down. I'm not going to let you kill yourself," he said.

"Please! Please!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Shhh..." He said and it made me calm down but I still didn't stop crying. I sat down and he sat down with me. He was still holding me tightly on his lap just as a precaution.

"I don't want to live anymore, Vic. W-Why can't you just let me die? I c-can't do this anymore," I said through sobs and I struggled in his grip one more time.

"Shhhh....it's okay. You'll be fine by morning." He whispered. He kept saying soothing quiet things in my ear until I stopped crying and no longer tried to find a knife or anything else to commit suicide with. I fought it but I fell asleep in his arms which is extremely inappropriate for just roommates but it made me calm down which was what was most important right now.

I felt him lay me in my bed a cover me up and then he laid down in his own bed.

I think I have a crush on Vic.