Chapter 4

A/N: P.O.V will change 3 times. In sorry about that.

Kellins P.O.V

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon and eggs and I think I also smelled pancakes. For once I remembered everything from last night. It's super embarrassing. I still felt tears streaming down my face. I felt very emotional today. Vic was cooking as I guessed he would be. Vic was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He is doing all this stuff for me and getting nothing in return. Maybe he is getting paid for it. I don't know and I honestly don't really care if he is or not. Tears spilled out and Vic turned around and saw me. His face softened into a sympathetic look and he gave me a hug. I hugged him back. My tears spilled down my cheeks onto his shoulder. He rocked me back and forth. I felt like a baby. I am always crying and crying and all Vic can do is comfort me and I feel...terrible. I want him to live his life but I don't want to push him away at the same time. I pulled off of him and sniffled and went back into my warm bed.

"Are you ok now?" He asked. I sniffled again and nodded but still cried into my pillow.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and started crying even harder just making everything worse then it already is.

"It's ok Kells you can't help it." He told me sweetly.

"Why are you staying here with me? Do they pay you to do this?" I asked actually curious.

"No actually. I want to be here to help and they said it would give me practice for if I worked at a psych ward." I nodded and gave him the best smile I could muster up. "You know you don't have to smile or anything? You can talk and show your real emotions around me." I nodded and did the exact same thing and threw him a fake smile.

"You're cute," he laughed under his breath. I blushed and tilted my head to the side kind of like a dog.

"What?" I asked to clarify my mind wasn't playing tricks on me because it tends to do that quite often. He just shook his head and smiled but his smile soon turned into a frown and no other words were spoken. The only sound you could really hear were the sizzling of the bacon and the sounds of my cries.

I eventually fixed myself up and stopped crying. I put on a MCR shirt and left the dorm. It was starting to get lonely there and I wanted to get off of campus for an hour or so. I walked down the street to Starbucks and sat down and just relaxed for a little while, while I drank my coffee.

--

Vics P.O.V

After Kellin left I walked down to mikes dorm. I couldn't get Kellin off my mind though. His bright blue eyes held depression but they were so gorgeous. His medium length raven black hair captivated me. I could even tell his personality was beautiful if he would just calm down and know the difference between reality and the real world. It breaks my heart that such an innocent person has to go through all of that. It didn't make my crush shrink any less though.

I arrived at Mikes door and he opened right away. He was expecting me, I texted him before I left my room.

"So what do you need help with?" He asked me. I was really hesitant to tell him what was going on and that I needed his help.

"Well you know how Kellin has schizophrenia?" He nodded and continued to tell me how he looked it up last night after he left.

"Well he tried to commit suicide last night and oh my god Mike im so scared he is going to try again. So can you please help me trick him into coming there with me?I want him to stay until Spring Break is over." I told him shakily.

"Oh god, of course I'll help." He assured me. We then came up with a plan to get Kellin to the psych ward without him freaking the fuck out.

---

Kellins P.O.V

I waited at Starbucks because Vic texted me and said that Mike and him were going to meet me here and we were going to go do something. I feel like they are up to something but so what? At least I have people that actually want to hang out with me. I saw them in the window and they ushered me to walk outside. I did as told and slipped into the back seat. Mike stared at me sadly. Vic probably told him about what happened. Either that or he looked up what schizophrenia is.

We started driving but neither Vic nor Mike said a word about where we were going or what we were doing. We driver for about an hour before I needed a bathroom break.

"Can we stop at this rest area?" I asked. They pulled in and gave me a small smile as I went into the bathroom. Their smiles are identical. It is amazing. They don't have anything in common except for their smile.

I got back into the car and we drove another 20 miles until I saw where we were. I saw the giant building and the huge sign that said Psychological ward.

"V-Vic what are we doing here?" I questioned as I started shaking and tears slowly fell.

"After last night I realized you are suicidal and you should stay here for a few nights." He responded. "

"Please take me back what about school and s-stuff?" I asked trying my best to come up with an excuse.

"I'll make sure you are out by Spring Break,"

"NO!" I screamed. I got out of the car to make a run for it but once again Vic grabbed me before I could get away.

"Listen I promise you won't be here for long. Six to eight days at the most and I promise I will be right here to pick you up." I started breathing really heavy and voices poured in my head and I felt like I was going to pass out.

"But Vic why! Why are we doing this? Please take me home?! I'll try not to cry anymore if that's why. Ple-" He shut me up when he planted his lips onto my own at first I was super stunned but I soon melted into the kiss. I brought my hands up to his head and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Kellin it's not cause you are crying to much. You need professional help and once you get back on your feet we will be back to normal and I promise I will still be in the same dorm if you want. I understand you probably I hate me right now but please..just.." He sighed, "this is for the best." He kissed me on the lips one more time. I was to stunned at the kisses to argue anymore so I just went in and he signed me into the hospital.