Chapter 20

Sorry I didn't post. I really wanted to but I have horrible writers block. But hopefully this longer chapter will make up for it.
Kellins P.O.V

After a few more rides the sun began to set and since it was Saturday there was going to be a firework show. There is a ferris wheel near where they shoot the fireworks so we got there a bit early to wait in line. Jack and Alex were leading the way. Apparently they've been here quite a few times. They also said they are going to plan on coming to Cali in a couple of months. Of course we told them they could stay at our new place.

We got on the Ferris wheel right on time. Right as we got on fireworks started shooting into the sky. Slowly, the last few cars loaded up and then we started moving around the wheel. To be honest the fireworks were amazing. During 4th of July I never had stuff like this. Soon enough the ride came to a stop. Luckily, we were on the very top so we had awhile to look at the beautiful colors.

"Kell," I turned my head towards Vic. He looked into my eyes and pulled me towards him. I placed my lips onto his and gave him a deep, meaningful kiss. In that moment I smiled a real genuine smile. I only do that around Vic, he is the only one that keeps me sane.

"I love you Viccy," I said leaning into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too Kellybear," he replied as he played with my hair a little and kissed my head. I wanted to live in that moment forever. Just watching amazing fireworks and cuddling on the Ferris wheel with the man I love. But it all came to an end when it was time to get off and go home. Home as to all the way back to sunny California.

The parking lot was really close so we said our goodbyes to Alex and Jack. Alex was actually like my new best friend. Both Alex and Jack were hilarious I guess that's why they were so fun to be around. We made our way to the parking lot and they started waving and walking off. I felt sad that I wouldn't see them for a couple of months so I ran and jumped onto Alex's back giving him a hug from behind.

"Ow Kellin," Alex laughed.

"I'll miss you little shit," I giggled then jumped off of him for a proper hug. A tear slipped down my cheek. God I'm such a sensitive girl. I hugged him and Jack and said our last goodbyes before Vic gave me a piggy back ride to the rental car. I got into the passenger and drifted off to sleep as soon as we got on to the freeway towards the airport. I guess I haven't slept much lately.

"Kell, Kell," I felt someone shaking me awake. Of course it was Vic. I noticed we were at the airport so I got out and Vic handed me my suitcase. I thanked him and we walked towards the gate. We made it through security easily and the gate was really close so we just chilled out until it was ready to board.

Since it was late at night the plane wasn't full so we got on first. We chose seats towards the middle so we got in and I got the window. I looked out at all the planes and lights and people walking around directing the plane. I once again started drifting off to sleep. I buckled in before I drifted off. I closed my eyes and leaned on the window, falling asleep. I felt Vic pull me into him because he was in the middle. I leant into his arms instead and cuddled up to him the best I could with a seat belt.

A couple hours later I woke up again to see Vic asleep and all the beautiful lights shining below us as we flew over. I looked at my phone and it said we were in Colorado. So there was a few more hours left. I slipped my headphones in and listened to good Charlotte and a few other bands until we landed at the airport. We arrived home and all our stuff was their in boxes. I made us a bed on the couch and we cuddled up for the last 3 hours of the night.

---

When I woke up the next morning Vic wasn't there so I started unpacking boxes that go to the kitchen the cupboards. We still didn't have a fridge and I noticed I got a text from Vic saying "brb" so I figured that's what he was lugging in from Ainsley and Justins house. Speaking of Ainsley she texted me also. I don't know how she got my number though. It was just a simple hi. We started talking and we had a lot in common besides music taste but I could get over that. I decided to take a break from unpacking and I sat on the couch. I put my music on shuffle and started texting Ainsley. She was actually pretty cool. I never had a actual friend before Vic, Alex, Jack, and Ainsley.

She said she had to go so I started messaging Alex. Alex is amazing. He is very similar to me besides the sensitivity that comes with my schizophrenia. There was a knock on the door so I set my phone down and opened it. It was Vic, Justin, and Ainsley with the fridge. I was kind of embarassed because I was still in my jeans from yesterday and had no shirt on but nonetheless They lugged it in and Vic connected it making the fridges lights flash on. Vic quickly thanked Justin and then Justin gave Ainsley a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

"So Kell would you be interested in going out with my and Justin tomorrow night around 7? Kind of like a double date." I gave her a small smile and nodded. She smiled brightly and gave me a small hug.

"Great see you then but I've got to get to work," I nodded in understanding, "ok bye ains," she waved and the door slammed shut. I turned toward the kitchen and noticed there was white stuff which I assumed was flour covering Vics hands.

"Vic what'd you do?" I asked curiously and walked in to take a full look at him.

"Isn't it obvious he said pointing towards his lap and the pile of flour on the floor. I giggled and turned my back towards him because I didn't want to have any connection with cleaning this disaster up. I felt Vic pinch my ass so I dramatically gasped and turned around. My skinny jeans were covered in white powder.

"Don't strut your butt in front of me and I won't punch it he said grabbing ahold of it again. I ran away from him before he could grab me again. I noticed him grab a hand full of flour. I made a mistake by running into the dead end dining room and I felt arms grab my waist pulling me towards his warm body. He pushed me over so he was on top of me holding me down. He then sprinkled the flour that was in his hand all over my face, chest and down to my waist. He rubbed it in.

"Now you're all gross like me," he explained I laughed as he started tickling me and kissing down my neck.

He spit on the floor and I gave him a concerned look. He sighed. "Ya lets go take a shower. You taste gross." I laughed and nodded in agreement. We started walking into the empty bathroom and he pinched my but again.

"Jesus Vic!" I yelled.

"Love you too, Kell." He chuckled.