Chapter 14

Kellins P.O.V

After spending a fun night with Vic we went to bed. I felt really bad for how I acted last night. He was right. I am getting to attached. Even though we have a flight today and we are looking at apartments I decided I would try and distance myself from him. I don't necessarily know what I'm going to do but maybe talk less, try not to be near him at all times, and if something bothers me go somewhere else to freak out or cry.  I woke up the next morning and Vic was already up making coffee. He saw that I was awake and took a sip of his coffee.

"Morning Kells," I groaned and put the pillow back over my face, "you better get up we have to meet the realtor by 2 and its noon right now," I sighed but got up nonetheless and ignored him to go take a shower. After I took a quick shower I discovered I forgot my clothes so I wrapped a towel around me and tied it across my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and straight to my suitcase because my dresser was now empty from the small amount of packing we did last night.

I grabbed a pair of baby blue skinny jeans and a plain white V neck. As I headed back to the bathroom I heard Vic whistle and I laughed, "shut up."

"No come here," he said I turned around and he pulled me to him and kissed me. I held my towel up considering I was still naked. He started kissing along my jaw and left love bites down along my neck.

"Vic not right now," I whined but moaned as he sucked on my collarbone, "let me at least get dressed first." Me nodded and pushed me away towards the bathroom. I shut the door and put on my boxers, blue jeans, and t shirt. I walked out to find Vic sipping his coffee. He set it down and came over to me to wrap his hands around my waist.

"I like your blue jeans," he said. I stayed quiet, "you look sexy as hell today." He whispered into my ear and then started biting it.

"Vic I don't want to have sex right now," I whined.

"We don't have to have sex, we can just make out,"

"Fine," I sighed acting like I was so opposed to the idea. He picked me up and threw me on the comfy bed and then planted kisses all over my face and my lips. He kissed for quite awhile, our tongues going in and out of eachothers mouth, an our saliva mixing. It seemed like the time went by too fast because next thing I knew my phone beeped telling me it was 1:30. I pulled off of Vic and grabbed my phone and wallet, and Vic did the same. I thought about trying to distance myself once again.

He grabbed my hand as we walked out the door but I let go and pushed it away and kept walking to the car. I got in the passenger seat and looked out the window. Vic got in and shut the door but didn't make a move to shut the door, "What's wrong Kell?" He questioned me.

"Nothing let's just go," I gave a fake smile and turned back around and watched out the windshield. He didn't say anything but started the car and we drove to the the first apartment we were going to go look at.

We arrived at the apartments. She texted Vic and said she would be in apartment D 76 so we found the right building and walked in. I loved it already. Granite counter tops, high ceilings, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It was great. We approached a nice young woman.

"Hey I'm Ainsley," she shook both of our hands. I looked down shyly and Vic introduced us, "I'm Vic and he's Kellin." I put my hands in the pocket of my jeans as she showed us around and the nice parts of every room.

"So the only thing wrong with this apartment is that it doesn't have a fridge," she told us. I was kinda zoned out. When I meet people I take in their features. That might be why I get some hallucinations so realistically. Our realtor had medium length dark brown hair which was put up into a tight bun, Brownish eyes which her golden small hoop earrings complimented, and a soft kind voice. I looked at Vic and saw him laughing. I snapped back into it just as he was about to ask me something.

"Kell should we take this one or the one across town?" I examined the room.

"Let's take this one. The fridge might be a problem but we can save up." I offered. Ainsley handed us a couple packets of paper.

"Actually I have a fridge in my garage that my husband Justin uses for beer but I'm sure we can fit the 2 beers in our kitchen fridge. I'll have him bring it to you as soon as you are all moved in." She explained to us.

"Oh my god thanks so much," Vic thanked her.

"No problem. Give me a call when you are all moved in," she handed us a business card with her name and shook our hands goodbye before she left us at the apartment. We looked around a little more before we signed the packet. We turned it into the front office before telling them we wouldn't be moving in for another week but we call dibs and are still willing to pay rent until we get back.

I got in the passenger seat and we drove off towards the airport. We pulled into park and pay and headed into the place. I honestly hated the airport but it was better than being alone. Vic grabbed my hand and I let him this time. I peeked at him. He looked so fucking adorable in his red SnapBack.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE