Chapter 17

You ready for the most cliche smut ever? Also sorry I didn't update yesterday. Kinda have writers block. Tbh I hate smut but I wanna update and have no other ideas xD
Kellins P.O.V

Once we got back to the hotel I decided to take a nap. I was worn out from the plane ride and I could barely keep my eyes open. I covered up in the comfortable hotel sheets and fell asleep quickly, still a little upset that Vics parents hated me when I'm sure my mom would have loved him. I woke up a couple hours later feeling refreshed and it was also dark. I guess we did arrive here late. I sat up and got out of bed and saw that there was rose petals leading towards the bathroom.

"Vic?" I asked as I sighed. What was he planning... I opened up the bathroom door to see Vic in the same outfit he was earlier but he was holding roses and rose petals kept leading into the bathtub which was full of steaming hot water.m

"Happy 4 month anniversary!" He dragged on the "Y" in anniversary. Vic set the roses on the bathroom counter and took my hands in his, "I want you to be able to trust me. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. We've already done it twice anyway." He finished.

"You're so sweet. Okay," I told him. He slowly stepped towards me and wrapped his arms carefully around my waist and pressed his lips against mine I kissed him back and linked my hands around his neck, my fingers tangling in his hair. I pulled him in closer and deepened the kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and we fought for dominance. He won but our lips disconnected when he pulled off his shirt. I pulled off mine also as lust took over.

I ran my hands down his toned chest as he sucked down my jaw and to my neck. He didn't leave any marks because there is as already some bruises left from earlier today. I moaned loudly as he sucked on my soft spot by my collar bone. As we made out I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with one hand as I pulled him closer, if that was even possible. He did the same to mine and I kicked them off the best I could without tripping. He did the same with his.

We ripped off each other's boxers off and Vic stopped when he saw my thighs. They were all scarred up with fresh cuts. Last time I cut was probably like a week ago. I suddenly got self conscious of my scars and I reached for my boxers to put them on. He didn't make a move to stop me so I went back out to the bed. Not much later he came back out.

"Kell I understand," he held his wrist out and showed me about 12 faded scars. I let him push me down onto the bed and he pulled my boxers off once again. He bit on my hip and worked his way down to the scars and cuts. He kissed each one carefully and made his way back up to my lips slowly. He squeezed my butt and I got rock hard from his touch.

He got up and went to his suit case and got a lube and condom. I flipped myself over onto my stomach as he rolled on the condom. He lubed up his fingers and inserted one. I moaned as he inserted two and then three. He scissored them around and I clenched around them as he pulled them out. He lived up the condom a little more before speaking.

"Ready?" I nodded. He slowly put more and more of him into me before pulling out. I moaned loudly as he went back in a little more forceful. I shut my eyes tightly as he thrusters in and out.

"Ugh please faster," I groaned. He listens and pushed in and out faster and faster. After a few minutes he came inside the condom and he pulled out. He slipped off the condom and threw it in the nearby trash can. I was still shaking waiting to be touched. I felt to weak to do it myself, "V-Vic please," I moaned as I started squirming around.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower cause I feel gross now. I'll be back," he chuckled then escaped to the bathroom.

"Vic!" I heard the door close and the shower turned on. It was started to hurt now so I shakily wrapped my hands around my member and imagined it was Vics hand. I went back and forth quickly until I felt that indescribable, amazing feeling bubbling up in my stomach. I moaned more loudly than I would have liked as I came all over the bed and my hand. I shut my eyes as I came down from my orgasm. I would have preferred Vic to be the one to do that but he decided to be an ass. I wiped up the mess with a tissue.

I covered up my naked body as I heard the shower shut off. I closed my eyes tightly still trying to get over the feeling even though I loved it. Vic walked out of the bathroom and came over to my bed.

"You were supposed to wait," he told me, faking being irritated. He got into bed and wrapped his hands around my body and we fell asleep. I trusted Vic, and he trusted me even though I lied to him when we first had sex. I love Vic and I definitely see a future with him. I never hear voices in my head or have hallucinations when I'm around him. He keeps me... I guess me.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE IM SORRY ABOUT THE HORRIBLE SMUT BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE