Chapter 24

I wanna change the cast cuz when I started writing this I thought those people were going to be in it but oh well. And whenever I say Vic smiles picture this 😂❤️

*sexual content*

Kellins P.O.V

This was so surreal. I wasn't expecting him to ever ask. Especially now. All I could do is say "oh my god" a million times.

"Yes yes yes," I answered, happy tears still rolling down my cheeks. I attacked him with a hug and buried my face in his chest. He sat up and grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on my ring finger.

"It's so beautiful. I love you Vic."

"I love you too," he smiled and started kissing me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and then worked his way down to my collar bone sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned a little as he left hickeys on my neck and my chest. He bit my lip and started kissing me passionately again. Of course I kissed back. He grinded himself against, turning my mom.

"Vic I didn't bring...stuff," I told him.

"Neither did I but that doesn't mean we can't do this," he said as he grasped my dick. I gasped at his cold touch as he started moving his hand up and down causing me to moan in pleasure as I came closer and closer to my limit. After a minute but what felt like hours I felt the familiar feeling boiling up in my stomach. I gasped in pleasure as I came all over his hand and the blanket (god I'm cringing so much I hate writing sexual stuff but I couldn't think of what else to do)

"I did bring these though," he said as he pulled tissues out of the backpack and wiped off the blanket and his hands. I pulled up my underwear and jeans.

"Do you want me to help you with your...problem?" I said referring to the bulge in his skinny jeans.

"Nope. This is your day it's fine." Let's just lay here for a sec. He said laying down next to me on the blanket. After about half an hour we decided to go back home. Once we got back I took pictures of my ring and posted it on all my social media. I felt like I was bragging but I was so excited. I never thought I would get married. I never thought anyone would want to marry some emo kid with schizophrenia that cries as much as a pregnant woman. But i found my soul mate. My phone beeped telling me I got a text message. Wow that never happens. It was from Ainsley.

"Come over right now!" I sighed because I was already comfortable on the couch in my pajamas.

"Why?" I typed.

"Um because you're fucking getting married and of Vic hurts you in any way ill kick his ass," she replied.

"Sure you will lol" I said.

"Just come over!" She sent and I told Vic I was leaving and walked to her apartment. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Hey bitch," I said.

"Why did you call me a bitch? That's offensive." She told me and nudged my shoulder as I walked in.

"Well if I'm going to get married we need to be good friends," I explained.

"Why?" She asked confused, "I mean I wanna be friends but why because you are getting married?"

"Because you are going to be my maid of honor," I sat casually and set down on the couch putting my feet up on the coffee table next to Justin. He was totally distracted by video games. I doubt he even noticed I was here.

"Oh my god yes!" She squealed.

"Can I pick my own dress?" She questioned.

"As long as it's the wedding colors." I assured. She gave me a hug and said thanks.

"What if the whole wedding doesn't work out and he breaks up with me?" I asked her getting scared.

"He won't. He loves you doesn't he?" I nodded.

"Justin why didn't we have a big fancy wedding?" She asked her husband.

"Because you wanted to get married a week after I proposed," he laughed.

"Oh right," she recalled. I giggled and said that I had to go.

"Call me when you wanna start planning the wedding. I wanna help," I smiled and nodded.

"Sure," I closed the door behind me and walked towards my apartment. I walked in and Vic turned around when he saw me.

"Um Kell I need to tell you something," he said sadly.

"Please don't be breaking up with me. You just proposed!" I said worriedly. He shook his head.

"No no Kell I would never do that," he said pulling me into his lap and kissing my forehead, "I was just going to say my brother called earlier and my mom died. He's going to move in with us for a bit,"

"Oh. That's fine. Are you okay?" I questioned. He nodded sadly.

"Ya I'll be alright," I gave him a hug and rubbed his back with me hand. I got up and went to go make myself some food.

"Hey Kells?" He questioned. I looked at him expectantly from the kitchen, "did you ever press charges against Henry?"

"Um ya actually. He's in jail awaiting trial. I sent them the pictures and they are still coming up with a date for me to come to court."

"Oh.. let me know when and I'll come with you,"

"Ok thanks," I replied and sat next to him with my sandwich. I snuggled into my fiancé and started watching what was on Tv.

My fiancé....

COMMENT VOTE SHARE. One chapter plus epilogue left.