Chapter 21

There will be 25 chapter plus an epilogue thanks for reading you guys. You guys don't understand how much it means to me that people don't think my writing sucks.

*2 or so weeks later* Vics P.O.V*

I woke up once again with Kellin curled up beside me and his head resting on my chest. I slowly scooted him off me and onto a pillow and went to the kitchen where I noticed my phone was ringing with an unknown number. I quickly answered before it went to voicemail.

"Hello?" I asked into my phone.

"Hey it's Jack. I was just calling to let you know we are in a layover in Denver and we were wondering if we could stay with you guys? We came a little bit early." He explained.

"Ya you can stay here. Do you need a ride from the airport?" I questioned.

"Nope we can call an uber,"

"K cool see you in a few hours," I replied and hung up. I turned around and noticed Kellin coming into the kitchen and yawning. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his small frame.

"What's this for?" I asked referring to the hug.

"Nothing I'm just tired and I love you," he said. I smiled, "I love you too."

"Jack and Alex are going to be staying here for a week. So we have to unpack the guest room before they get here." I told him.

"How long do we have?"

"like 2 hours. Let's start now," he smiled then said a quick ok and ran towards the guest bedroom. We put the bed together and put all the drawers in the dresser and made it so it was a nice bedroom. Basically similar to ours only with no clothes or anything In the room. We quickly got dressed and watched Teen wolf until we heard a knock on the door. I texted them earlier with our address. I got up and answered the door and saw Jack and Alex with their suitcases.

"The guest room is straight ahead and the first left," they nodded and set their stuff down in the room.

"So how have you guys been since Florida?" Jack asked me and Kellin.

"Good. Really bored though." Kellin told them and I nodded in agreement.

"Me and Jack were thinking about going to the beach." Alex said, "would you guys wanna come?" Kellin looked at me with puppy dog eyes, silently asking if we could go.

"Sure. Let me go put on my shorts and stuff," me and Kellin put on our swim trunks and we all drive to the beach.

--

Kellin and Alex were playing catch with a foot ball in the calmer part of the ocean and me and Jack were laying on the towels just chilling and talking.

"So Jack. Can I talk to you about something...secret?" I asked nervously. I really hope he won't say anything.

"Sure. Spill," he said as he turned his head to look at me instead of the beautiful blue sky.

"Well I was thinking of proposing to Kellin. But we've only been together for like 7 months. Is that to soon? I mean I love him and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else." I explained.

"You definitely should if you really believe he is your soul mate," he told me.

"Then I'm going to do it," I stated as I looked at Kellin falling down on the sand, getting dirt all over himself in the process. He came up to me shaking off his wet hair.

"Hey Viccy wanna go swimming with me and Alex?" I nodded and got up being careful not to spill the chips that we had brought. I offered Kellin a piggy back ride because I have an idea and he accepted. One he got on I started running into the water until it was to my waist and then dropped him into the waves. He jumped back onto me only this time so we were chest to chest. Kellin placed a longing kiss on my lips and then quickly pulled away.

"I love you so much babe," I assured him.

"I love you too," he replied. I dunked under the water and reached my arm around feeling the different rocks and shells. I opened my eyes even though it stung like hell and grabbed a sand dollar. I went back up above for air and handed the sand dollar to kellin. It kind of looked like a heart which was an odd, and cheesy coincidence.

"Here ya go gorgeous," he blushed and looked down but I pulled his chin up to look at me and pecked him on the lips.

"Let's go back to Jack and Alex," I said. But he pointed to them making out about 10 feet away from us. I rolled my eyes and chuckled but pulled him back to the towels anyway. It was getting late  so the beach was clearing up and it was getting kind of cold so I put my shirt on and started packing up.

"Alex! Jack! We're leaving!" I yelled  at the two still eating eachothers faces in the water. They looked up and walked over to us. They grabbed their things and followed us to the parking lot which was quite awhile away. I felt someone leap on my back and I groaned in pain.

"Jesus Christ Kell," I said and lifted him up so he was more stable.

"Do you want me to get off?" He offered.

"No. You just scared the shit out of me," I told him.

"Oh okay," he said and rested his head on my shoulder. No longer hanging on so I was just lifting him. Once we got to the car I noticed he was passed out so I set him in the passenger seat and buckled him in. Jack and Alex sat in the back still making out. I guess they were in the "can't keep their hands off each other" stage in the relationship.

"Keep it PG guys. Jesus fucking Christ," I said and rolled my eyes at them. This is going to be a fun week and a half.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE THANKS