Chapter 12

Kellins P.O.V I now have an excuse to use that picture lol

I hung out with Mike and Tony again today and it was actually pretty fun. We went to the bar for a little while and then came back and played video games. When I saw it was 3:30 I made up an excuse to leave. Even though I was having fun I've been hoping for time to go faster so I can Skype Vic.

I sat on the bed and grabbed my laptop. I logged into Skype and texted Vic my username and waited until 4:00. After staring at the screen for a long 15 minutes he finally started calling. I answered quickly. As soon as it connected a blocky Vic popped up. He still looked amazing even pixilated.

"Hey baby," he said. I blushed at the nickname but I couldn't help but see the sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, concerned.

"Nothing,"

"I know you Vic. Spill," I told him.

"Well I'm going to come back the day I said but only to pick you up. I have to stay here for another week and I don't want to leave you alone," I smiled softly.

"Okay, so why is that sad?" I asked.

"Well I'm staying longer because my mom was just diagnosed with terminal cancer. I'll be here a lot more and I feel bad for leaving you so I'm paying for your ticket and bringing you down here. I don't care what they say about me being into a guy," he explained.

"I'm sorry, Vic. You don't have to bring me if you don't want to. I guess I'll be fine," I knew I wouldn't be but if he let me stay here it was my chance to finally...not be here anymore.

"I see what you're  thinking Kell and no. You are coming with me so I can keep an eye on you. Either that or going back to the psych ward?" He said.

"Fine I'll go with you," I replied and pretended to pout when really I was kind of happy that I was going with him. I hated being apart from him. God I'm clingy.

"So how've you been? I've missed you so much Kell. It's so stupid we miss each other this much even though I've only been gone for like 3 days," he let me know.

"I've been chilling with Mike and Tony. They are back together. And I've missed you so much too," I assured him.

"Have you had any," he paused for a second trying to think, "breakdowns?" I nodded but stayed quiet.

"Last night when I missed you after I called you I laid in bed for awhile and cried and my head was horrible" I told him.

"What do you mean your head was horrible?" He questioned me.

"The voices they were so bad and, " a tear went down my cheek, "they kept telling me to do awful things but I didn't do anything cause I knew if I did you would be disappointed."

"Did you do anything at all?" He asked me with a serious look on his face. I looked down and held up my arm. I pulled back my sleeve and revealed one single deep cut that had dried blood on it cause I never cleaned it off or showered yet.

"Kells..." He was disappointed.

"He's going to break up with you because you are to much to handle,"

"You're too clingy,"

"Kill yourself already so you don't make him suffer from your bullshit,"

I looked down sadly so I didn't have to see the look on his face. "Kellin. You could have called me baby. You could've have spent the night with Mike. You don't need to hurt yourself and you don't need to listen to those voices. Listen to me. Just wait things out. Things won't be bad forever I promise you," I looked up at him and saw a comforting smile on his face.

"I love you," I told him honestly.

"I love you too. But listen I have to go but same time tomorrow, right," I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Ya." He waved and then shut his computer. I did the same to mine. I laid back down on my bad and started crying. 2 more days. It can't be that hard. I clicked on my phone and looked at the picture of Vic kissing my cheek and me closing my eyes. I sniffed my nose and smiled. I called Vic on the phone because he said I could call anytime. Even if we jut got off.

"I can't sleep," I sighed.

"Are you laying down and are the lights off?" He asked me.

"Yup," I let out another sigh.

"Click the camera so I can see you," I did as he said and his face appeared once again only now still on my phone. He left out of the cameras sight for a minute and came back with his guitar. I giggled wondering what song he was going to sing. I love his singing.

"Try and go to sleep I'm going I sing you one of my new songs," I nodded and relaxed as he started strumming the guitar.

"Were you honest when you said I could never leave your bed? Wake me up at let me know you're alive. And will you fall in in love again? Is the scent slowly spreading? I've been answering machines all night. And are the doctors dancing in while the ambulances sing?
Another boy without a sharper knife...The moment that's where I
Kill the conversation, wrap this up
With a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real?"

I slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of Vics beautiful voice. Everything about him is perfect. Hair. Eyes. Voice. Body. Personality. Everything.