Chapter 5

A/N: DONT WORRY I HAVE A PLAN. THE RELATIONSHIP IS NOT MOVING TO FAST. I HAVE A P-L-A-N DONT YOU WORRY!
*sexual content*

---

"You've made great progress Kellin," my therapist said.

"Can I just go home please?" I asked sadly.

"Ya I'll just need you to sign these," he told me handing me a packet of papers, "when you are done set them on my desk and then your boyfriend is waiting outside," Boyfriend? Oh! He must be talking about Vic. I didn't deny it. It's fun to at least pretend to have a boyfriend when I know I never will have one. (A/N: same Kell) I filled inquire a few pages of information and then slowly walked outside to meet Vic. All week I was worried about how he would react or what he would say cause of the kiss. I know I wasn't imagining it cause it was all to real. I made my way to the waiting room of the hospital and saw Vic with his usual happy smile.

I cry way to fucking much cause I just broke down again when I saw him. I reminded me of the voices telling me it was just a mistake and that he didn't like me at all and he was forced to be there with me. He pulled me into a hug which I feel like is our millionth cause I just never fucking stop crying. I pushed him away and sat down on one of the uncomfortable chairs in the room. I wiped the tears out of my eyes and looked away from Vic. My goal was to just simply avoid him until he either explains what happened or tells me to forget about it. I'm not going to just let it weigh on my chest. I will never just 'forget' about my first kiss that I didn't initiate. Vic strolled over and looked at me concerned.

"Let's just go," I said softly. He nodded and stood up I followed him out of the building and into the car. I feel like I just got out of rehab. I'm not having voices or hallucinations or anything that I normally have. I just feel...traumatized, depressed, scarred even. So maybe Vic was right, it was kinda good for me to go but I didn't know therapy was involved!

"So how was it?" He asked to break the silence. I shrugged.

"It was ok. I couldn't keep my mind off what you did though." I told him honestly. He seemed confused but then a look of realization crossed his face. I could tell his mind drew blank.

"I just...you looked so sad and I just wanted to make you feel better." He told me. I frowned. "So it was a sympathy kiss?" I asked him sadly looking at him intently.

"I wouldn't say that." He said.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked.

"Because you're cute. Ok? I like you. I was going to tell you but it came out at an inappropriate time. And you can't talk cause you kissed me back." He blurted out nervously. I smiled a genuine smile for the first time in quite awhile. "I like you too, Vic," He went quiet but grinned.

Vic pulled onto campus and put his cat into park. I stumbled out cause I was kind of tired but we both managed to make it to the dorm. Vic set my stuff on my bed and came over to me. I saw the look in his eye. I don't know how to describe it though. Lust maybe? I have no clue to be honest but I know I had the exact same look in my eye. He came over to me and cupped my cheeks in his hand.

"Why would you aka hot guy like someone like me?" I questioned him.

"Shut up you're perfect." He said and then attacked my lips with lust. That was the right word. I kissed back with just as much passion. I barely knew this person but I just knew I could trust him. He saved me from killing myself. Of course I could trust him...somewhat at least. I was pushed up against the wall awe made out. Our tongues glided across each others and our saliva mixed. I caught his bottom lip between my teeth and lightly but it. We both made light moaning sounds as we did that for awhile back and forth.

I pushed him into my bed and I was on top. I pulled off of him breathing heavily and started stripping. I slid off my shirt and it ended up somewhere in the room. I also took off Vics shirt and threw it and it landed onto his bed oddly enough. I started unbuttoning his pants but before I could finished he made it so I was on bottom. I liked it better that way. I am for sure the more submissive one. He slid off my pants so I was left in my boxers and he also slid off his own. I admired his tan body.

He kissed down my jaw onto my neck making me moan loudly as he hit my soft spot. He sucked on it for awhile leaving a mark and then continued down making sure to hit all the right places. He eventually got to the hem of my boxers and tugged on them. I moaned passionately telling him to keep going. He pulled them off so I was left bare naked. He moved his was expertly back up to my lips and kissed me as he took hold of my dic.k. He pumped it back and forth until I found the energy to pull his boxers down and do the same to him. He stopped me before I went to long and pinned my arms to the bed.

"Do you have stuff?" He asked. I kinda put on a sad look. "Um, how do I say this without it sounding weird.? I'm a virgin."

"That's fine," he replied, " I found some stuff," he informed me as he came back to the bed with a small bottle of lube and a condom. He rolled on the condom before putting lube all over himself and flipping me over. I heard him put some lube on his fingers and then I felt a finger pressed up against my entrance. I groaned as it went deeper and then another finger, then another was inserted. I moaned a high pitched girly moan as he inserted the last finger.

"You ok?" He asked me. I nodded and before I knew it he was pressing himself against my entrance.

"Oh fuck, oh my god," Vic groaned as he pushed himself all the way in.

"Keep going?" He asked.

"Please yes," I moaned and he started moving in and out. The pace became steadier and faster and harder. I felt a feeling coming up in my stomach and a string of profanities left my mouth as I was tipped over the edge. He kept going but soon he collapse and pulled out of me. He rolled the condom off and tossed it in the waste basket beside my bed. I turned around so I was face to face with Vic. I pulled the sheets over us and smiled. He brushed his hands through my hair as he played with it. He also had that same adorable smile on his face that was always there.

"We should have went out on a few dates before we did that," I chuckled.

"Ya but I don't care," he said and attached his lips back to mine. I smiled into the kiss and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

"Wait," I said as I pulled off of him, "will you go out with me?"

"Of course I will," he smiled and then I put my lips back to his. That is probably what we did for the rest of the day and none of the voices or hallucinations bothered me because I was to focused on Vic. I was happy for the first time in awhile.