Chapter 19

Im going to start updating daily again they will just be late at night. Kellins P.O.V also idk anything about Disney. Last time I went I was 8.

Today is our final day in Disney World. We decided to refund our plane ticket and leave a week earlier than expected. It saves us money and there really is no reason to stay here. I would rather just go to our new home. We are currently eating lunch in the main part of Disney world with all the castles and stuff. Downtown Disney had been my favorite. There are outside booths at the restaurant so we are sitting next to eachother in those rather than across. Vic was on his phone buying plane tickets for tomorrow and I was just leaning against him slowly and lazily eating French fries. It was so hot outside I could barely move.

Vic finished buying the tickets and he got up to throw the tray away. He did that and came back with a concerned look on his face. "Kell you look really pale." He said calmly but at the same time a little bit worried.

"I'm fine, just tired." I assured him.

"I think your dehydrated. You should drink some water." He said, acting all over protective. I thought it was cute that he was always protective over me but I honestly didn't need him to be. I could handle myself. I have been for quite awhile even though if it wasn't for Vic I would have probably been dead by now. I took a small sip of water then pushed it away. Usually everyone liked water because it tastes like nothing but I guess I was like a little kid when it came to that. Unless it's iced and bottled I don't drink that much water.

"Kellin drink all of it," I sighed and then drank the rest slowly before looking at Vic smirking, "thank you," I nodded and got up. He did also and I made my way through the huge crown of people. Vic caught up with me and put his hands on my hips so he didn't lose me. I made my way through the road and to the rides. I didn't really feel like riding any rides so I stuck with games and meeting all the Disney "characters".  Me and Vic took a few cute pics with characters. I wanted to take one with us kissing in front of the main castle.

"Vic get someone to take our picture," I urged because this was a huge fear of mine; talking to strangers. He smiled and nodded and went up to this teenage boy who. I watched them talk for a few seconds before the guy smiled and nodded, Vic turned on his phone and gave it to him and ran over to me. The guy who I hadn't learned the name of yet held the phone up as I put my arms up on Vics shoulder and pressed my lips up against his. I heard the phone make noises a couple times than I let go. Vic grabbed his phone but this time I followed.

"Thanks so much," Vic said.

"No problem," he smiled, "anyway, my name is Alex."

"I'm Vic and this is my boyfriend Kellin," he introduced. I looked up from the pavement where my eyes were focused and gave a small wave.

"Do you guys wanna hang out for the rest of the day? My boyfriend Jack is somewhere around here," he said looking around but sure enough a man a couple inches taller than me came and wrapped his arm around Alex. He had small beer in his hand.

"Who are they?" He asked Alex kindly.

"Jack meet Vic and Kellin and Vic and Kellin meet Jack," we shook hands and talked for a minute between starting to walk towards other rides and more stuff. Vic and Jack walked a few feet back talking about music and cars and well...stuff me and Alex weren't really interested in. We walked ahead of them and Alex started making conversation.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself. Maybe we could be friends. Like they are," he chuckled pointing back at Vic and Jack who practically were freaking out about some random stuff that they had in common. They are like teenage girls, I thought.

"Well my name is Kellin Quinn, I'm 19, I actually have schizophrenia," I told him shyly.

"Cool I had severe depression until I met Jack in senior year. But my name is Alex Gaskarth and I'm also 19," he informed me, "where are you from? There is a 1 in 50 chance we live near eachother," he chuckled lightly.

"I live in San Diego but I'm from Michigan,"

"Damnit. Me and Jack live in Baltimore. We could be internet friends I guess," I nodded in response.

"Do you like music?" He questioned.

"Yes I love music," I smiled because that's the one of the things I have a true passion for.

"Great. Then we will get along great."

Jack and Vic joined in with our little group and we walked to a random ride because we had nothing better to do. It ended up being splash mountain. I've heard a lot about this ride and how it is a great one but it doesn't seem that cool. Just a log that goes around water and then goes down a small hill. The line was surprisingly long, once we all got in the same log we started moving slowly along the path and soon enough we were zooming down the mountain. I got soaked like completely head to toe. I wouldn't of rode this ride if I knew that. I made sure my phone and wallet were ok, which they were, and I walked or more likely wobbled out.

"Vic," I whined drawing out the "c". All of them were for the most part dry. It's probably because I sat in the very front.   He looked at me sympathetically. Everything from my knees up was soaked. Vic pulled me over to him and untied his hoodie from around his waist. I slipped my soaked shirt off and shook my hair so it wasn't dripping and put his sweatshirt on. I would have been hot but it had started to cool off and I was just soaked in freezing cold water.

I felt like a teenage girl wearing his sweatshirt. It was a little big and the sleeves were a few inches longer than my arms.

"Aw you look so cute in my sweatshirt," I blushed and took the chance while I had it and covered my face with the long sleeves of the hoodie, "don't cover your beautiful face," it made me blush more except this time he pulled my hands off my face and gave me a long kiss. I kissed him back for a few second before we went back to where Alex and Jack were making out.

I slapped Alex playfully across the head, he laughed and we went towards the Ferris wheel and the fireworks.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE PLS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Also I will be posting another Kellic after this book. Go to my conversations and read what I posted and lemme no what you think ;)