Chapter 22

Vics P.O.V (picture up above is Kellins wedding ring. Makes me jealous every time tbh XD)

I gazed in awe at all the rings in the jewelry store. I wasn't rich or anything so I had a tight budget but I wanted to get something that he would like and that he would want to wear all the time.

"Need any help, sir?" An older looking guy asked me.

"No I think I've got it for now but thanks," I said with a smile. He started to walk away but then I looked back down and the perfect ring caught my eye.

"Wait," the older man turned back around and I pointed to the ring that fit kellin's personality perfectly. He put on some gloves so he didn't smudge the ring and held it out to show me. It was honestly perfect. "How much?" I questioned him.

"2,000 bucks because it's real gold," I nodded. It was 500 bucks over my price range but if Kellin wanted a million dollar ring I would buy it for him.

"I'll take it," he smiled and brought me over to the cash register while going over warranty plans and how much I would need to pay per month to cover the cost. After we finished he gave me the ring in a black velvet. I put it in my back pocket and left the store happily. Now I just need to figure out when and where I'm going to do it...

----

Kellins P.O.V

Jack and Alex were in a middle of a huge fight and Vic said he had to go to the dentist so I decided to go to the nearby Walmart and buy a few groceries. The store wasn't too crowded because it was a weekday morning and everyone was at work. I ended up grabbing milk, bread, a few sodas, and a bag of chips. I only had a few things so I made my way to self checkout. I scanned my items and paid. I felt someone tap on my shoulder so on instinct I turned around to see who it was.

It was my "dad" the person who I hoped I would never see again. The person who disgusted me whenever I even slightly thought about him. Flashbacks came back into my mind and all I could see is him punching or kicking me down to the floor. Even forcing me to have sex with him. I hated him. I wanted him gone. Who knows he could have done this to other people by now. It's been quite a few years.

Tears streamed down my cheeks full force and I collapsed onto the floor, leaning against the machine. All I could think about was him hurting and touching me inappropriately. I wanted Vic. I made the stupid mistake of leaving my phone in the apartment.

"So my son is a pussy now? He cries over a tap on the shoulder?" My dad asked me. I put my face in my knees and kept crying.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked him even though it was a little muffled do to my head being in my knees.

"I just moved down here. Didn't know I would run into someone disgusting as you." He said harshly and started scanning his items. I collected myself and got up to go home.

"Your going to regret this. I'm going to press charges. I have picture proof of what you did. I'm finally happy. I have friends, a boyfriend, a house. Things are finally looking up and I'm not going to stick around for you to ruin it for me." I explained to him and then left the store with my grocery bag and headed back to the apartment, tears still falling down my cheeks.

When I walked in Vic and Jack were talking on the couch and I thought I could here alex in the guest room listening to music. At least they aren't screaming at each other anymore. I wonder what they are even fighting about. I put my hood on in hopes of covering up the tear stains on my face.

"Babe can you put those away?" I said as my voice cracked from sobbing. I set the groceries on the floor by the kitchen and ran to our room and shut and locked the door quickly before anyone could follow me in and I cried into my pillow, scared he would come make me relive everything once again. What if he finds me and hurts me again?

"Kell open up are you okay?!" Vic said banging his hands on the door.

"No," I said softly.

"Open up so I can talk to you about it then," he offered. I shakily got up and opened the door to let him in. He shit it behind him and locked it. I jumped back into bed and kept crying. I felt him lift my head onto his chest so he was kinda, in a way holding me.

"Honey what's wrong?" He asked me in a caring tone. I gripped onto him tighter as flashbacks of my dad kicking me in the gut washed over me.

"I-I went to the store to buy groceries, a-and I saw my dad. He made fun of me and I-I just can't handle it knowing he's living near us," I said and broke out into another fit of sobs. Vic rubbed my back and pushed my hair out of my face soothingly, while whispering calming things in my ear. I calmed down but I didn't make a move to get up.

I don't know how he manages to do that. Nobody in my life has ever been able to calm my panic attacks down as fast as he could. When I'm around him I'm happy and I feel like I can do anything. I jumped when I heard a sudden yelling coming from the living room. Vic sighed and then got up leaving me laying on the bed.

"Will you guys shut up?! What's even going on?" He yelled. I listened closely to hear what was happening.

"Alex is being a fucking dick!" Jack yelled.

"Ya I'm the dick," Alex remarked sarcastically.

"Will you guys just work it out so me and kellin can have some quiet time?" Vic asked Alex. Alex sighed dramatically.

"No promises," then I think he put his earbuds in because the music went quiet. Vic crawled back in bed with me and placed kisses along my face. I giggled and he kept doing it making me giggle more. That's basically how the rest of the night went until I drifted off to sleep.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE thanks for 600 reads :P