11: Ashton's secret girlfriend

- Justin -

I yawned, waking up at the noise just beneath my bunk.

What time was it?

Taking a peek at my phone, it read 2:23AM

We ended up going to bed about an hour ago, the history on my phone now filled with everything Five Seconds of Summer.

The whole night consisted of me watching all their music videos, covers, tour videos, and even having a laugh at their fetus days.

Just a couple of words for them, back in 2012:

So. Much. Hair.

That's all I have to say.

But anyway, I could hear conversation under my bunk. Wasn't that Ashton? Yeah I think so.

I silenced, only my breathing hearable.

"I miss you too babe." He sighed. "But you know I'll see you once this tour is over. I promise. I'll bring you all the things you love once I come back, me being one of those things!" He muttered, me smiling.

Was this his sister? No, of course not. He wouldn't call his sister babe.. It was probably a friend, I'm assuming.

"Ugh I want to kiss you so badly." He chuckled quietly, my eyes widening.

That was surely not a friend, then..

"I could say it all day, i love you, i love you, i love y--"

He chuckled, me having no idea what this girl and him were talking about. Not that I'm one of those nosy critics, but.. Wow, I'm just curious.

"Nooo I'm not singing to you." Ashton whined.

I could hear the girl's voice just a bit, but I could only tell some brief fragments.

"Come on please! Please please pleaasseee Ash! Before I go, my parents are coming home soon." That was all I heard, and I mouthed an aww.

Man, I'm such a lovesick pup.

"Jennie Aguilera. I'm not singing, because I sound horrible when I'm exhausted." He said.

So was that her name? That was a pretty name.

I accidentally knock the rest of my covers off as they fall down, ny eyes widening.

Ashton silenced.

"What's wrong, Ash?" The girl named Jennie asked.

"Justin?" I hear him.

I quickly fake snore in response, trying my best to snore as masculine sounding as I could.

"Oh." He laughed.

"Who's Justin?" Jennie pipes up.

"Oh, oh. He's just a friend touring with us. One Direction introduced him to us, and yeah. He's a chill dude."

"That's awesome." She chuckled. "I really wish I could meet your band.." She sighed.

"I know, babe. It's just that I can't.. They'll get mad at me cos' we all promised to not fall in love during this tour because it would be a distraction. Maybe someday." He sounded dissappointed.

"So.. I'm a distraction?" She said sadly, my heart nearly breaking in two.

It felt like I was watching a sappy love film, yet I was just overhearing a conversation.

"No, to me you're not, Jennie. You know that." He whispered.

"Ashton, you know how the hell it feels.. To be so far away from you and be this little secret? Jesus, I love you, but then I feel like.. I'm stopping you from living your dreams. I want you to be like.. The best drummer ever, Ashton." She was crying.

Nope, my heart. All these feelings in one night!

"I-I'm sorry." Ashton sighed, as he sniffled.

There was a long silence, me thinking they had already ended their conversation.

"Bye, Ashton." I hear her say flatly.

"Jennie no wait, p-please don't--"

He sighed loudly. "Fuck."

I hear him crying, me biting my lip.

I know I just figured this all out, but..

It must be so hard for him to be so far away from her.

The girl didn't sound bad at all, she sounded really nice.

I was already drifting into a deep sleep, when I heard Ashton whisper one more thing to himself.

"But..I love you too."

____________________

A/N:

SHORT YET.. GOSH, SOB :'(

Some of you may know 'Jennie Aguilera', she's from The Cupcake Girl if you've read it before :D

Well she's the same Jennie here!

Jennie is like my rock lol, in other words she's my bestie who fangirls and relates to me hahahaha :)

Go check her account out because she's writing a REALLY good 5SOS fanfic if you want to read more 5SOS stuff! Its called Saving Chloe and I'm like obsessed already, lolol! Her account is i_like_ur_mustache!

Well vote and comment, hope you liked!

600 votes and 300 comments!! Thankiesss! Love you, my sexy peopleee

P.S. I'm the one who sent the male strippers to the 5SOS residence for those who know..

LOL KIDDING BUT I FOUND THAT HILARIOUS XD

- BritishBums xox