41: Luke freakin' Hemmings.

.

.

.

.

- Justin -

.

.

After I got my ticket, I went straight to clothe check, slipping my shoes off, along with my beanie, and all my excess jewelry, pushing the bin of my stuff with the rest as I walked barefoot through the censors.

I put my legs and feet apart once I let one of the security check me.

Aimlessly, I had walked barefoot through the section, waiting for my stuff to finish at the end.

.

.

.

.

.

- Luke's POV -

.

.

.

I was just lost in playing the guitar, humming a random tune that came to mind as I layed in the lounge, staring at the ceiling.

Until I find a Jennie and an Ashton barging into the bus, me nearly dropping my guitar.

"Shit, what happened?" I asked as they were tiredly panting.

"Luke, Julie is leaving. She's at the airport and her plane leaves in.." Jennie looks at her phone.

"In an hour." Ashton sighed.

I stayed silent.

I didn't care, remember?

"So? Good that she's finally leaving." I shrugged.

"You're lying to yourself Luke. You care about her." Ashton looked me in the eye.

"I used to care about her. She lied to me." I spoke through gritted teeth angrily.

Walking up to Ashton, he eyed me.

"Do you really want to know why she even did this? Well you should've fucking listened to her."

"Well sorry for being completely angry with a girl who lied about her entire identity to me." I spoke sarcastically, Ashton almost punching me in the face.

"Guys stop, stop it!" Jennie strained Ashton, standing in front of him protectively.

"You want to know why? It was for her college tuition that she couldn't pay for because she didn't want her own step mom paying for it. She wanted to get the money herself, because she was that kind. You know that she never wanted to do this, it was only for the sake of her mom, hoping that she didn't have to spend any money on her. It was a dare she had such a struggle finishing because she fell so fucking hard for you, Luke." Ashton rose his voice, pointing a finger at me. "You're the reason why sh-she had the urge to tell the truth, but she couldn't."

I frowned, my eyes softening at what he was saying.

What?..

"But look. If you don't think she loves you, look at how she gave up that money to just tell you the truth. She had all the guts to bring this up to you, and all you do is bring her down even more." Ashton hissed, Jennie glaring at me.

"You have to go stop her. You might be the only person who can get her to stop from leaving." Jennie sighed. "Please, Luke." She whispered, closing her eyes.

There was a long silence.

I then spotted something sitting on the kitchen counter, me pondering.