17: For the first time

A/N:

This chapter is mostly based on a flashback soo yeah! Read on :D

________________________

- Justin -

I was picking at the candy floss, popping it into my mouth as Michael snatched it from me, sticking his tongue out.

"Ugh, share!" I whaled, hitting him in the arm.

"Here." He sets barely a chunk on my hand as I rolled my eyes.

"How long until we go head over to the arena?" Calum asks.

"Um.. About an hour and a half still."

"Let's go on the ferris wheel, PLEASE" Luke points, me looking up at the tall circular figure.

"Only couples ride that thing, and yet we're all single pringles." Michael sighed fakely as I chuckled.

Ashton stayed silent at the mention of 'couples', him looking away.

"What do you think babe?" Calum smiled, setting a hand on his shoulder.

Ashton just sighed. "I agree with Michael."

I smiled faintly at him.

"What about you Justin?"

"Ferris Wheels are.. Cool?" I shrugged, not really thinking straight on what to say.

"Then you and Luke Hemmings are going.'' Calum smiled, me looking at him weirdly.

"Well how about you, Calum Hood?" Luke follows, me mentally face palming at how they were just calling each other by their full names.

"Oh, I'm sure I can go with Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin."

"You guys sound so stupid, I'm sorry." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Well come on man." Luke motioned, me sighing as I ran behind him.

~ • ~

Once we were on, I naturally propped my elbow on the side railing looking out at the view.

"Damn it looks so beautiful from up here." Luke clapped, putting his hands in his lap like a little school boy.

I smiled. "Yeah, definitely."

Now if this was some cliché boy and girl moment.. The boy would clearly say, "but you're the most beautiful thing here"

But nope this was a boy and boy moment, which made it ten times more boring.

"I swear, I almost kissed Julie that night. Almost.' He sighed, looking at me.

Well I wouldn't have let him kiss me in the first place, Harry was there. And plus.. I didn't want him kissing me straight on the spot, you know?

"Oh man, really? Way to go." I nodded, clearing my throat as I shook my knee, in a fidget which is what boys usually did and I had no idea why.

"Yep. Hey.. Look, I feel really bad trying something with your ex. If you ever feel a bit hesitant, just tell me and I'll back off." He nods.

"You would do that?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Of course, mate. I'd never do that to a friend."

"Harry seems to be protective over her.. How do you feel about that?"

Luke seemed to look a bit in thought before he sighed. "I understand, I mean..If that was my sister, I'd do the same thing."

"Are you starting to.. "Like" Julie?" I asked.

"I've felt something like that ever since the first time I laid eyes on her.''