31: Wherever you are.

A/N:

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR THE NEW 5SOS SONG AS U CAN SEE BY THE CHAPTER TITLE OMG IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY CORNEAS )':

AND THE SONG REMINDS ME SOO MUCH OF JUKE IF YOU JUST LISTEN CAREFULLY OMG CRYINGG :(

Favorite part of the video has got to be.. UHH EVERYTHING LOL

- BritishBums xox

___________________________

.

.

.

.

.

Me and Lily were sat in the halls, leant on the wall, me just conversating with her.

"Hey! Oh have you seen the new 5SOS video?!''

"No.. They have a new video?" I chuckled lightly.

"Yes! Get with the program woman!"

"I'm a man." I corrected, her rolling her eyes.

"I'm still jealous you get to see them shirtless and stuff and them not care because they think you're one of them."

"I've seen them naked." I smirked, her eyes widening.

"WHAT?! WHO HAS THE BIGGEST?!" She shrieked, me doubling over in laughter, but shutting up right after because I realized I was too loud.

"Pretty much all the same," I lied, not really wanting to get into detail with that at all.

"Ugh. Well I see how it is. But remember.. Michael Clifford is mine." She says slowly, narrowing her eyes.

"I know! Don't worry." I chuckled, nudging her.

"Do you have an eye for any?" She smirked, knowing my dilemma with cute boys.

But this was different.. This wasn't just a little crush like always, this was..

Just something different.

"Maybe one of them." I shrugged, saying it quietly as I blushed.

"ASHTON ISN'T IT! IT'S ASHTON!" She guesses, me shushing her loudly.

"No!" I shook my head.

No one knew about his secret relationship, and I was a good friend to keep my mouth shut about it.

"Calum?"

"Nope.'

"Well it can't be Michael or I might kill you.." Her voice trailed.

I chuckled.

"It isn't Michael, right? So it's Luke?"

"I um." I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows.

"It is him!" She grinned. "Nice one. Crushing on an aussie." She winks, nudging me.

"What's the video called?" I switched subjects, not wanting to bring this up either..

Probably because I'm still trying to convince myself that I really don't like him.. Ugh.

"Here." She motions, taking her phone out. "Warning you, it gives feels. I cried a gallon."

I rolled my eyes. ''Im sure it isn't that serious.''

"We'll see." She smirked, handing me her phone.

We both sat in silence, watching the video as she smiled and giggled at times.

.

.

.

.