49: Girlfriend?

.

.

.

- Julie -

.

When the party was almost over, I had hung out with a few of my old high school friends, me talking to a few now actually.

I'm glad fans or anything didn't show up to the party, because that probably would've just created chaos.

"Who's this, love?" Luke nearly makes me jump in surprise when I find his arm around my waist.

My friends eyes widened, as they gasped.

"JULIE YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAD A HOT AUSTRALIAN BOYFRIEND, THAT IS ALSO LUKE HEMMINGS" Mia gasped, motioning.

I groaned. "Guys he isn't my boyfriend."

"Yet." Luke quickly added, smiling at me.

I blushed, looking away.

"Ugh okay. These are a few of my old friends, Georgia, Anna, Mia, and Jess. And guys, this is Luke." I introduced, them eyeing him.

"He's a keeper." Jess leaned in to whisper in my ear.

I chuckled. "Yeah? You really think so?''

"Yes, I'm surprised you two aren't dating yet.''

"Let's just say, we've had mistaken identity problems." I nod once.

"I don't know whatever that means, so I'll just shut up." She chuckled.

"Well I'll see you guys soon. My parents will kill me when they find out I've been out late again.'' Anna sighed.

"Mmkay. Thanks for coming by the way!' I hugged her, and said bye to all who was leaving, Luke following me like a lost puppy.

I'll take care of him a bit later.

Mia was off talking to other people, as I smiled.

She was seriously the most outgoing person back then.

But then..

She literally ran into Calum, almost falling back in the process. But he caught her.

"Dude what's your problem!" Mia snapped, but Calum just stared at her.

"Uhh.. Sorry about that." He apologized, her eyeing him.

She then turned to me in realization.

"This is Calum Hood?!'' She mouthed towards me with wide eyes as I chuckled nodding.

"Look I'm so sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

She smirked slightly. ''Nah, it's okay. I'm Mia by the way."

"I'm Calum."

"Oh I actually know who you are.. Not to sound like a creepy stalker or anything."

He smiled. "Nah, its not creepy. It's cute."

"Sooo--"

"Do you want to dance maybe?" Calum cut her off as she blushed.

Mia nods, tucking a strand of her black hair behind her ear. "Sure."

Luke smirked. "Well would you look

at that. Mutual friend bonding."

I laughed, glancing at him. He literally pulled me towards him, kissing me all over as I screamed, giggling.

"RAPE! RAPE'' I hollered as he started to nearly tackle me, as I fall on the couch, laughing like crazy.

"Luke."