23: Charity booth

- Julie -

Ashton made sure my Justin clothes and stuff were hidden and that nobody would find it.

For tonight, I was nobody but myself. This was a gift, actually.

I'm no one else but me for the night.

Adios, Justin!

Well, at least not for long..

I was in casual clothes, not too edgy or weird.

Anyway, the clothes Harry let me bring were mostly his. I only had like three outfits of mine I secretly brought.

I was in some faded denim shorts and an ATL tank.

I got it off the internet, yeah buddy.

My hair was down and naturally straight, or at least mostly straight. My make up was light, just mascara, a bit of eye liner, and foundation.

I've been texting Luke all day I think.. I couldn't even keep track of time, but I remembered texting him ever since this afternoon I think.

Luke:

i see you omg

I laughed at his text, me turning around and the other way only to be scared by a Luke himself.

I shrieked, jumping into his arms as he laughed me groaning.

"That's not funny, how long have you been stalking me?" I joked, him smirking.

"Five minutes now?"

"What?" My eyes widened.

"I was kidding, I was just passing and then I found you." He eased, me rolling my eyes.

"So how was the show?"

"Amazing! I got out as fast as I could, for you." He grinned, me smiling.

"Well you didn't really have to do that, but okay."

"Eh, I wanted to." Luke simply shrugged. "You look really pretty. Ugh I want your tank."

I laughed. "Well you can't have it."

"You'll never guess where I'm taking you." He chuckled.

"Umm.. A resturaunt?" I took a wild guess.

"Not even close!" He exclaimed, smirking.

"You're not driving, so who is?" I continued my interrogation.

"Um. I didn't think that through, so.."

"We can walk to wherever." I shrugged.

"No! I don't want to tire you, on our first date.''

"Then I guess you'll have to carry me then." I joked, laughing.

He obviously took that seriously, because he easily lifted me, slinging me over his shoulder.

I gasped, my eyeline turning, and everything becoming upside down.

"LUKE I WAS KIDDING" My eyes widened, as I attempted to move the hair out of my face.

"Too late." He was laughing, me groaning.

I tried my best to squirm around, as he walked down the long corridors.

"Lukeee. Luke?! LUKE" I had been constantly trying to get him to let me down, but by now we were outside.

"I love how you say my name in an American accent." He says, me groaning.

We abruptly ran into Ashton, as I looked up at him.