44: Behind the dare

.

.

.

- Julie -

.

.

As I walked upstairs, I swung my door open to reveal my girly room that I had left, exactly one month ago.

Everything remained in its place, me smiling.

My bed had plain white sheets, though my walls were a light purple with posters of bands I loved covering the walls.

The curtains were those colorful beads, my rug having this cute little pony on it.

I missed this room, so much.

I breathed out, jumping onto my bed and cuddling towards the sheets.

My eyes fluttered, spotting something on the desk I had.

I stared at it for a bit, before deciding on heaving myself back up and checking it out.

Humming a random tune, I furrowed my eyebrows once I got closer.

It was the note that Gemma was talking about.

Picking the sheet of paper, I scanned through it, gulping.

.

.

.

.

Julie,

I wrote this before the dare even began, and I decided not to show you until the end of the dare.

Once you left with the 5SOS boys, I quickly left this note on your desk before me and the boys headed off as well.

So do you really want to know the reason of the dare? Read on, so you'll find out.

We all knew you were the girly Julie, the one who'd cringe if there was a spider on the wall, the one who kept her makeup nice and neat.

That's the typical Julie.

But we wanted a challenge.. We wanted to test your ability to hang around guys.

But the main purpose?

It was to see if you'd fall in love.

And maybe you did, maybe you didn't.

But if you're reading this, I'm assuming you lost the bet and went back home, since I left this right in your room.

This dare was a win or lose :)

But, I know how college is really important to you.. You'd kill just to get the money.

So, here's from all of us boys.

No matter what, we just want you to be happy. (Me and the rest of One Direction.)

Don't sweat it sis ;)

Check the bottom drawer for the money, love.

Go be a nerd and study hard.

- Harry xx

.

.

.

.

I gasped, after reading the letter.

So before the dare even started..

Win or lose, he would've still gave me the cash?

What?!

I gulped. Then..

Getting on my knees, I slid the bottom drawer open, as I found the cash, sitting right there.

My tuition. My money.

I screamed in happiness, falling. n the floor as I threw a mini tantrum.

"Oh my god!' I screamed, hugging the cash to my chest.

But then, I thought of the first person to call about this.

Luke.

Fumbling with my phone, I pulled it out, dialling his number.

Two rings pass before..

"Hiii, the penguin isn't here so leave a message. BYE YOU'RE SEXY"

His voicemail played, as I laughed.

"Hey, do you mind picking up the phone? I've got some seriously great news. PICK UP THE PHONE YOU MOTHER FUBBER''

Hanging up, I sighed, but then smiled again.

I was going to college.

.

.

.

.

.

- Luke -

.

.

I was silently crying my eyes out, Calum passing my bunk, but then stopping in a halt when he saw me.

"What happened?" He asks me.

"You were right about Julie. she's a liar.'' I whispered sadly, blinking my tears away.

"She isn't worth your tears, man. Clearly, she just played all of us." He sighed, patting me on the back. "Forget about her."

"I.. Maybe I will."

"Good. Now just erase her from your life. Pretend like you've never met her. Let her feel how it's like to be left alone."

Staring out into nothing, I shrugged.

''Yeah.. I'll do exactly that."

.

.

.

.

.

__________________

.

.

A/N:

.

THIS IS A FILLER! BUT HEEEY, ONCE THIS FIC IS DONE, I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR ALL YOU PEEPS!

BUT FOR NOW, JUST READ ON!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

I'LL LESSEN THE GOAL NOW:

2K VOTES AND 1K COMMENTS BEFORE THE NEXT UPDATEEE :)

THANKS FOR ALL THE TWEETS BTW!

TWITTER : @BritishBums_

INSTAGRAM : @5sostho_

and~

TUMBLRS : just-no-niall.tumblr.com AND ashtralian-irwin.tumblr.com

:D

THANKS GUYS, I LOVE YOU

.

.

.

- BritishBums xox

P.S. If you have twitter, snapshpt ur fave part or line in this whole book and post that snapshot on twitter with tagging my username of course :) I WANNA KNOW! XX

.

.