Chapter 7: I Want To Go Home

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

"So...?" Harry asked, as we took a seat at the lunch table in the cafeteria. It was pretty huge, and I've been enjoying school for once. I've never enjoyed school, because of the bullying, and now I don't have it, and I'm happy. I haven't made a lot of enemies, so that's good for one.

"It's good so far," I answered Harry's question. "But I really wish you were in some of my classes."

"Sorry, you have Ryder though." He said.

"Okay, I guess..." I sighed. "But are you in any of them?"

He shook his head, "The schedules changed, sorry. I'm only in two of them,"

I sighed, "It's fine Harry," I told him, even though it was a lie. "Um... Where's the bathroom?"

"Right down the hall there," Ryder told me pointing in the direction.

"Thanks," I croaked, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I walked as fast as I could, and then finally made it there. I walked into the bathroom and stood by the sink, trying not to let the tears slip. If you haven't notice, I'm an over dramatic baby who's going to cry because my cousin can't be in the same class as me.

"Hi there, you must be Lilliana...?" A girl announced her presence.

"I am, why does it concern you?" I asked turning to her.

"You're hanging out with Harry, aren't you?" She asked, and I already knew what she wanted.

"Look, don't start warning me to stay away from him now, okay? It's my first day here, and I've already got 27 warnings from girls to stay away from Harry and Ryder, so you can save it." I told her, squeezing my hands into fists. And I was serious about the 27 warnings, I’ve been counting and this makes 28.

"I wasn't here to hear what you have to say, but yes, stay away from them."

"Listen to me and listen carefully, I'm not going to ever date Harry. So you can shut the hell up about it and leave me alone. Harry is my God damn cousin! So you can go telling all the other little bitches who want to warn me about staying away from him, because I can't! So you should think before you come in here and warning me about it. And don't you think if he wanted you, he'd already have you? So you shouldn't keep trying, because this, what you're doing here isn't gonna get you him. And for the others wanting me away from Ryder, tell them to suck it up and deal with it."

"Don't argue with me new girl, you don't want to mess with me." She said.

"Argh!" I screamed, punching the mirror and successfully breaking it. "Shut up and leave me alone!" I didn't bother to hear her reply, instead I stormed passed her and back to the table.

"I want to go home," I said, standing by the table and grabbing my bag.

"You can't go home on your first day of school," Harry said to me.

"For God's sake Harry, one of you are going to take me home whether you like it or not." I demanded.

"You have blood on your hand," Ryder said, grabbing my hand from my side.

"I know, it's stained the bathroom mirror also." Just as I said that, Kelsey came up to me.

"Hi!" She chirped, with a small glare that she was trying to hide, but was failing magnificently.

"God, when are you going to stop!" I groaned. "Harry's my cousin, nothing is going to happen."

"And I'm supposed to believe that?" She asked.