Chapter 24: Excuse Me For Not Knowing Miley Cyrus

Excuse the mistakes

Proofread this time, so may not be much! :)

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

The date was actually better than I thought it would be; even though I hated roller skating, and completely sucked at it, I actually had fun this time. I’d suppose it was Matt who made it this fun, because it never was when I tried before. Not even when I’m learning with Ryder, because I sort of had that stupid crush that made no sense. It was pretty awkward in the end when both of us realized neither of us felt anything towards each other, but it got better after a few weeks. Although, Ryder and I barely do the practices now, I’d say I was a bit better. Though I doubt it, because I was clinging on to Matt for almost the entire time and I was barely moving – he did most of the work. I felt a tad bit bad though, because Matt probably didn’t have fun. That’s why I asked him the question now, “Matt, did you have fun today? Or was it boring? Honestly,”

Matt looked at me and smiled, “Yes I had fun, I finally got the first date with you. Did you have fun?”

I nodded, “Somewhat, but sorry again for not telling you about the roller skating problem.” I apologized for like the hundredth time today, and ate a small broken up Oreo that was in my frozen yogurt. Matt had taken me to a Sweet Frogs right after, just for a treat to make me feel better. I haven’t ever been to a Sweet Frogs before, neither have a tasted frozen yogurt {I know, shocking!} but I do quite love it now.

“It’s completely understandable Anna, I probably wouldn’t have told anyone either.” He shrugged. “But is that why you drew that picture? You know – the one with the tree?”

I sighed, “I was alone and had nothing else to do, and I just start drawing random things. And most of the things I draw always end up developing into my feelings. That’s why I draw; I draw what I feel. So yes, that was why. I felt alone, and I always did. But I am now, I actually have friends that make me happy and I have someone to feel close to.”

He kissed my cheek softly, and then wrapped his arm protectively around my waist. “You don’t have to feel so alone anymore; you have a lot of people now. And even though it’s not too much, it’s just enough.”

I leaned my head on his shoulder, and together we both stared out at the cute fountain. It felt so calm and peaceful, and for a moment it felt like it was just us. I loved this feeling, it made me happy. I felt as if I was accepted, and I was no longer bullied. I know I have to deal with my sisters at home, but one day I will have to forgive them. Even though they haven’t actually been showing they want my forgiveness, I have to at least give it. Forgiveness is necessary, and you must always forgive those who are wrong to you. It’s gonna take me a while to actually forgive them, because they don’t even care, if you haven’t noticed. They’re just trying their hardest to make my life fall apart all again, as if it was ever once whole. I don’t understand what they want now; I know Lillian likes Ryder and Lilly likes Matt, but Lillian could get Ryder, as for Lilly, too bad for her.

I had finished all the Oreos in my cup, and I had huge craving for more. Matt had a few left over, so I quickly stole one. He wasn’t looking at his cup so he didn’t notice, which is pretty awesome. So now I had my beloved Oreo, chewing on. But I couldn’t help but let out a small giggle after. “What’s so funny?” Matt asked me, now actually looking at me.

I said ‘nothing,’ but it probably came out as something else, since I was eating the Oreo while talking. He looked into his cup, and then back up at me, already figuring it out. “Sorry,” I giggled, swallowing the yummy goodness.