Chapter 16: Partners In Crime

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

'This picture represents lost love. Two people were once strongly in love, but it kept fading day by day. The couple tried their hardest to make it work, but it all kept going away. They both wanted each other, but they felt nothing anymore. It's as though all the love got old and dried up, just like the plants around them. So at the end, when all of their love went away, they felt useless without each other. So everything around them seemed useless as well, because they didn't feel useful anymore. And the plants in the forest weren't growing anymore, because they seemed useless as well. And it would take a really long time for them to grow back. So when they grow back, is when they'd feel useful again. It's basically saying, lost love takes forever to grow back.' I read over what I had written beneath my drawing on my project. I had to change it up of course, because I couldn't just copy everything Preston wrote.

"Hey blondie," Someone announced, pausing my music. What the hell is up with people calling me blondie!?

"Harry!" I yelled to my cousin, who I shall now call my brother.

"Anna!" He yelled back.

"This douche just called me blondie," I complained. “Beat him up,"

He laughed, and so did everyone else in the room. I didn't notice anyone come in, my concentration is amazing. "Why would I do that?"

"He doesn't stand a chance anyway," The guy commented.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I'd kick your ass myself if my butt wasn't on fire." I growled. "And Harry you promised to beat up anyone who flirted with me,"

"I know, but my friends don't count." He responded.

"Ryder?" I begged.

"I'm not getting involved in this," He stated.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't like you guys anymore,"

"So blondie, why's your butt on fire?" The guy asked with a huge smirk on his face.

"Ask Ryder," Harry chimed.

"Is Ryder finally getting a girl now?" Another one teased. There were three boys in here, beside Harry and Ryder.

"I was helping her roller skate Aaron," Ryder said to his friend, who I now know as Aaron.

"Harry, when I said friends, I didn't mean boys." I told Harry. "I don't like Boy Company,"

"Yet your only friends are boys?" He countered. That was true, but he didn't understand what I meant. I want some girlfriends, so I can talk about boys with them. You can't talk to boys about boys; they'd just laugh and feel uncomfortable. And they would never commit to the conversation either, so it wouldn't work out. Of course that wasn't the only reason, I had more, but that's all I could think of.

"Well girls are stupid," I stated. "I can't talk to one without hearing, "stay away from Harry" or "stay away from Ryder." If all of them weren't so into you, I'd have some girl friends to hang out with."

"It's not our fault we're hot," Ryder commented.

I pulled my headphones down to my neck, and let it rest by my long blonde hair. "That's my point, if you weren't so called hot, all of my friends wouldn’t be boys."

"Well we're sorry," Harry laughed. "And you'll get girlfriend, she’s just not here yet."

I sigh, "Okay then,"