Chapter 8: You Can Tell Me

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

"This is so comfy," I said, admiring the gray shirt I was wearing. It was a gray long sleeved shirt with a black box in the middle, then a heart and the word love under it in the same gray. It was an old birthday present from Harry, which I never used, and I was deciding to wear it today for school. I matched it up with blue skinny jeans and black sneakers. I wore a blue heart earring, with a silver necklace saying dream. My hair was curled a little at the bottom, which was very cute.

"Well you should learn to use some of my presents more often," He said, sitting on the bed watching me while I admire myself in the mirror.

"Oh hush," I say, moving away from the mirror. "Stop being such a spoiled sport."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever Anna,"

I put on some lip gloss, and then I was done and ready to go. "Okay, I'm ready!" I chirped.

"It's about time," Ryder said, getting up from the he'd, as did Harry. He had left at like six this morning to go home, since he stayed the night.

"You know, you two need to stop complaining so much." I told them, as we all made our way outside. We were met up by Lillian and Lilly, they were coming out the door at the same time as us.

"Morning," Lillian said.

I walked ahead of everyone and got into the car and waited on them. I sat in the back and waited for Harry and Ryder. I put my foot up and braced by the window, since I still felt a bit tired.

"It's about time you two got here," I said to Harry and Ryder when they showed up.

"Take your feet off of my seats," Harry said, starting the car and driving off.

"I'm sorry brother, but I feel very comfortable."

He sighed, already giving up. He already knows how stubborn I am, so he won't dare trying to argue with me. We continued the ride in silence, and I drifted off to sleep almost instantly as the car drove off.

"Please don't do this," Ryder begged me.

I didn't know where I was or what I was doing, all I knew was that there were tears streaming down my face, and Ryder was standing below me crying as well. I looked around me and noticed where I was, I was at the top of a bridge. Before I could do anything, I fainted.

When I woke up, I was being held by Ryder and he was crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked him.

"You're alive," He said, smiling, widely and holding me closer. "Don’t ever leave me,"

When I looked around, I saw I was in a hospital now. What's happening? "Where's Harry?"

"He's in the other room, there was a car accident and because Harry got hurt, you wanted to kill yourself." He explained, tears flowing down his face. I didn't understand why he was crying, he just met me and barely knew me. Yeah he knew about my secrets, but that's not enough to care about me this much.

And Harry's hurt now, I don't remember how we got in an accident in the first place though. But how'd I get hurt? I didn't do anything, at least Ryder didn't say anything about that. "Ryder,"

"Yeah?"

"What happened to me?"

"You... you fell off of the bridge, and I barely got to save you. You grazed your skin on the concrete and... you lost a lot of blood."