Chapter 12: Nice Speech

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

"Hi," I chirped, as I met up with Kol in the hallway. I was now walking to Math with Ryder, and we met up with Kol when I went to my locker for something.

"Hey," He replied, walking with us towards Math. Ms. Gilbert had apologized countless times for what happened in class, which I find stupid, because she's a teacher and she doesn't have to feel that way, really. And she probably didn’t care either, because she didn’t even understand.

"You're gonna sit with us in the back?" I asked him.

"If you want me to,"

"Of course I want you to!" I giggled, which is something I'd never do. So giggling is a sign that I'm getting happy now, which was a good thing.

He chuckled, "Okay,"

When we reached to class Mr. Michael was standing by his desk, but before we were able to take a seat he called me up. I was confused, but went up anyway. "Is there a problem Mr. Michael?" I asked him, trying my best to sound polite. Right now, I didn't want a lecture with a teacher.

"What happened to your voice?" Was the first thing he asked. It would have been normal for him to just realize, because the only class I've talked in with my accent change was History. So only Ms. Gilbert is actually used to it, well kind of.

"Is that what you needed me here to talk about?" I asked him. "Because, it is a very long story, which I'd rather not talk about."

He shook his head, "No, that's not what I needed to talk to you about."

"So then what is it?" I asked him, just as the class had quiet down. Just great, exactly what I needed, everyone staring at me while I get lectured.

"Well, you were pretty rude the other day. And we need to have a little chat about that," He explained. “Since you just walked out without letting me talk,”

"Okay..." I said slowly, waiting for him to go on.

"I had a thought of taking you to the principal’s office, or have you talk with me. You can make that decision," He said, plastering a fake smile on his face. People who don’t smile shouldn’t fake it, because it is so obvious when you do. And standing here watching Mr. Michael do it was all the proof.

I had such an urge to roll my eyes, but I held it back. "What choice would you want me to pick?"

"Are you trying to get detention?" He asked folding his arms. "Because if you want to be rude to me again, I can gladly give it to you."

I sighed, "I'm sorry if asking you your opinion on a question pointed me out as rude Mr. Michael, but I was just asking which choice you wanted for me."

"I've had enough of your rudeness young lady!" He scolded. I wasn't even being rude; I just simply asked him a question. I don't get it, what's wrong with all of these teachers? I asked the man a simple question, and I'm somehow being rude. I'd be acting a while lot different if I was actually trying to be rude, so this wasn't considered being rude in my book. I didn't reply to him, instead I stood there and watched him, waiting to hear more of what he had to say. It didn't interest me, but I am being polite right now, something he can't see. "Take a seat, you have detention until Friday."

I don't mind that, it would only be for two days. Since today was Thursday. I nodded, not really caring, and then made my way back to my seat. This day has gotten a lot worse than earlier, all because of one stupid man who doesn’t know what being rude really is. I sat down at my seat, which was next to Kol, with Ryder sitting next to him. "What happened?" Kol asked me, whispering.