Chapter 18: He's A Really Great Kisser

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

"Matt doesn't like me." I said on Monday morning when I had remembered the events of last night. "Right?"

"Were you thinking about that the whole time?" Harry asked, using a small towel to dry his damp hair.

"Yeah," I croaked. "Because... I don't know."

Harry laughed, "What's so wrong with a boy liking you?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, because he's your friend...?"

"Ryder was just being stupid," He laughed. "But if it was true, Aaron would've said it, because he'd only tell Aaron that."

"Why Aaron?" I asked, brushing my hand through my hair.

"Aaron is good at keeping secrets, and Matt met Aaron first." He explained. "Like I was friends with Ryder since forever, then Kale was new and he looked like a scary little whiny baby," Harry laughed, "so we made friends with him. Then we met Aaron from him, and Matt from Aaron. So before all of us were a whole group, he and Aaron were best friends. So I guess he trusts him more, and plus no-one would trust Ryder, he can't shut up."

I laughed, "But if he's good at keeping secrets, then he wouldn't tell me."

"Wouldn't tell you what?" A new voice asked.

"Ah!" I screamed, jumping off of the bed and running behind Harry. But then when I looked at the source, I saw a smirking Ryder.

"What?" He asked, completely amused by my reaction when he jumped through the window. He does it every morning, and I was used to it, but his voice sounded different today somehow.

I rolled my eyes and move from Harry, taking my seat back on the bed. "What happened to your voice just now?"

He shrugged, "I don't know,"

I rolled my eyes at him smoothed out my hair again, I don't know why I was so nervous, but somehow I was. Was it because the project was due today? No, that was last Monday and I got a 97% on it – which is totally insane. I know it's not because of Matt, and not because of Kol. Okay, maybe it is Kol. "Can we go now Harry? We're gonna be late if we take any longer,"

"You're the one who took an hour in the bathroom, so don't rush me." He said, coming back out of the bathroom where he had put the towel away.

"I'm a girl, get over it."

"Whatever," He sighed. "Let's go,"

I got up from the bed and fixed my orange jacket, as we all headed out the door. I felt a little insecure about my shorts, but I didn't care, they were super cute. I was wearing ripped denim shorts that had three square rips on each side. I had a Minnie mouse shirt that said "Enjoy the little things" and orange facts that had a polka dotted bow at the front. I wore an orange necklace, and diamond earrings – they were fake of course.

The normal drive to school lasted the same twenty five minutes it always took, and it if course felt a lot longer than it actually was. But today we were actually on time, so we wouldn't have to wait in front of the stupid lockers. I still don't understand why they put a locker on the bottom; they should have given us a full length locker instead. Not that I was complaining, because not everyone goes to their lockers. That Kelsey girl is never there anymore, and I think she's trying to avoid me. I don't care though, in fact, she could stop coming to the school and I still won't care.