Chapter 30: Jenna

Chapter 30: Jenna

Excuse the mistakes.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

“Okay, choose partners!” Ms. Claudia said, after telling us what our new art project was. My partner was obviously Kol, so I didn’t really need to choose. The project we had to do was to make to pictures that look like one picture. So, Kol makes a picture by himself, and I make another by myself and then you’d put them together and make them into one picture. It has to be two completely different pictures, with two completely different meanings though. But when you put them together, the meanings have to be joined and then mean the same thing as a whole. Seems complicated, but by the time we start I bet we’d get it. And this was right before Christmas break, so it was pretty easy to do, considering we only had two packets to complete. Well, so far we only have two. I don’t know about Chemistry, because I have that next and we may be getting a packet. But considering he barely assigns homework, I don’t think he will.

“Are we working together?” Monica, who hadn’t talked to me for a very long while, asked.

I looked at her confused; she knew I’d choose Kol. “Uh… no, why?”

She shrugged, and motioned for me to look over at Kol. I looked over at Kol and see Rebecca, practically begging to be Kol’s partner. I tried my hardest not to laugh, but I ended up bursting anyway. Luckily the class was loud, conversing with each other about whose partners are whose, so Ms. Claudia couldn’t scold me for laughing too loud. Rebecca looked at me, well more like glared. Like always, it wasn’t any surprise. “What are you laughing at now, stupid?” She snapped.

I coughed and put a stray strand of my blonde hair behind my hair, “Um… nothing,”

Before she could reply, Ms. Claudia rang her little bell that was a signal for everyone to be quiet. It only took her about three times before everyone’s attention was on her, which is good, considering it normally takes her over ten times – I actually count, well I stop at ten. “So does everyone have a partner?” She asked, and since the class was silent she nodded, figuring that meant yet. “So you may sit beside your partner now.”

Knowing Rebecca wouldn’t move, Kol moved his seat beside me in like, the quickest time ever. I chuckled as he sat down beside me with no desk, “Hi there,”

“Hi there,” He mimicked. Rebecca still hadn’t moved, and it didn’t look like she was about to either. She just sat there, and so did Monica.

Everyone else seemed to have a partner, and Rebecca was just sitting there alone like an idiot and Monica was next to us, making it look like a group of three.

“Rebecca?” Ms. Claudia called, seeing that she was sitting alone all pouty face with her arms folded across her chest. She dropped her arms and turned to her, “You don’t have a partner? Why don’t you pair up with Monica?”

She huffed, but then agreed to pair up with her. Monica didn’t look too pissed to be working with Rebecca, but she was pissed to have to move. She got up from her seat and went beside where Rebecca was, folding her arms and tapping her shoes on the floor impatiently and Kol carried the chair back to where it was. When he did, she sat down in it without a thank you, and he came back beside me.

***

“I just wanna sleep for the entire break,” I mumbled, resting my head on the island on the table.

Jenna chuckled, “Hun, what time do you go to bed that makes you tired every single day?”

“School makes me tired, not the amount of sleep.”