Chapter 13: Hello Friend

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

"Bye," I said to Kol, turning into my chemistry class.

"Bye," He waved, before turning in the direction to his next class. He insisted on walking me to class, since I don't exactly know where it is. I told him I would read the names, but he told me if he took me it would be easier. Of course we argued that he would be late to class, but he kind of won that argument.

I headed straight for the back, just as usual and took my seat. Harry wasn't here yet, so I just sat and waited. The teacher wasn't here either, so that's gonna be a problem. You see, when there's no teacher present, the people cannot shut up. It pisses me off so much, I really hate noise. I pulled my extra notebook out and started drawing my flower.

I wanted to make it better, but I highly doubt that's possible. I mean, after drawing it over and over for almost 10 years, I don't think improvement is possible. But I still drew it anyway, since I had nothing else to do. I finished it in about 3 seconds, but it was pretty small. So instead, I changed it to a tree. This tree would be different though, I'll draw it with no leaves, make it look kind of dead.

"Hey blondie," I hear someone say from behind me. Gosh, people seriously don't understand how much I hate it when they call me that.

I turn around, trying to look as nice as popsicle. "Hi," I chirped lightly.

"What'cha doing?" The boy asked, pulling the seat out next to me and sitting down.

"If it isn't so obvious, I'm drawing." I told him, continuing on my tree.

"I knew that," He chuckled.

"So why'd you ask?" I asked him, still focusing on tree.

"I just wanted to start conversation," He explained.

I sighed and turned my head to him, "So you started one, can we finish it now?"

"I love your accent, Australian?" He asked, ignoring my question. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I don't like talking to people. And I especially hate it when you call me blondie, it's so annoying. If you start a conversation calling me blondie, we will definitely not get along very well. And yeah Ryder called me blondie, but I was actually kind of forced to talk to him. I'm not saying I don't like him though, but calling me blondie just annoys me. I don't know why though, since I've only been called it twice. I think I'm just very weird like that.

"Yes, it is Australian. Now, can you tell me what you want?" I questioned him. He could've at least introduced himself before getting a flirty.

"Yo, leave her alone. You really need to stop hitting on the new chicks man," Another guy swooped in and came to my rescue of getting out of that dreaded conversation.

"Shut up Preston," The guy sitting next to me told the other one. He got up from next to me and then sauntered over to another table, and joined his friends.

"Thanks," I smiled at the Preston guy.

"No problem, he can get annoying sometimes." He said.

I chuckled, "He already did," I said, holding my pencil in my hand but not drawing. I think I found a new friend, yay! "Hey, why don't you sit and keep me company?"

"Sure," He said, taking a seat beside me. "So what're you drawing, a tree?"

"Yeah, but it wouldn't have any leaves. It's a dead tree," I explained.