Chapter 21: Jake Should Stay In State Farm

Chapter 21: Jake Should Stay in State Farm

Excuse the mistakes, proofread like half. Sorry, I'd do more, but I have a really, really bad headache, and I still have tons of homework to do, and my dad is getting suspicious when I say I'm doing homework, when I'm really not :P 

Thanks for reading! :)

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

"We should probably go meet up everyone now," Matt announced.

"Aw," I pouted. "Then we have to hide this," 

He chuckled, "We'll sneak out on dates once in a while, and I can make it really cheesy — if you like that sort of thing."

"It depends on who's the one being cheesy," I answered with a smile.

"Okay, now let's go back before they suspect stuff." 

I sighed and moved my head from his shoulder, and then we both got up. We did nothing that could make it obvious we were dating, so I couldn't hold his hand. So instead of that, I hugged my penguin who I named Aden close. When I told Matt he said that he liked the name Matt more, that was really cute, but I wasn't gonna change it. I think it'd make it seem like I like Matt — which I totally do — and I didn't want Harry teasing me or anything.

"Can I have your phone number? I'll text you and act like I'm playing a game or something." I asked Matt, giving him my phone.

"Sure," He said taking my phone.

After he typed it in, he gave me my phone and I slipped it into my pocket. We met up with Ryder, Kale and Aaron first, but Harry and Haylee weren't here. "You know, Harry said we'd meet her at five, he's supposed to be the first to get here." Kale commented.

"He's probably making out with Haylee somewhere," Ryder laughed.

"They can't do that here, there're little innocent kids walking around." Aaron added.

I rolled my eyes at the stupid boys here; sometimes boys just bug me. Well not Matt and Kol, they haven't gotten annoying, yet. I sat down at one of the tables and took my phone out, I was gonna play Zombie Frontier, but decided to text Matt. 

Hello stranger c;

I turned my phone sideways so it looked like I was playing Zombie Frontier, then it wouldn't be so obvious. I saw Matt take his phone out and typed something, then a message popped up on my screen.

Who r u? o-o

Ur stalker baby ;)

U know this is suspicious, they already know I mite like u

ugh! I hate them all

Lol, too bad :P

I sent him a tiny glare, then clicked on Zombie Frontier. I played out almost all the yellow levels, leaving a few orange and red. I clicked on the last yellow, but then Harry and Haylee showed up.

"It's about time you two got here," Matt muttered.

"Nobody told you to wait on us," Haylee replied. 

"Actually, Harry said to meet here at 5." Aaron said.

"It's 5:01, be quiet you impatient idiots." Harry said rolling his eyes.

The seven of us went into the small pizza place and each ordered pizza. I – not really feeling hungry – got one slice of pepperoni pizza. We then went back outside and squeezed ourselves into a table. Matt and I kept sharing glances at each other randomly, and I think that was just making it obvious that we were dating. If no-one suspected that, they'd probably suspect we like each other. Once I looked up and caught him stating at me, I blushed and looked back down, picking off the pepperoni and eating it first. No-one noticed how weird the two of us were acting, which was a good thing, considering Harry was here.