Chapter 11: Told You I Could Handle It

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

•Lilliana's POV•

"Anna, wake up!" I heard someone say, but I way too tired to move or open my eyes.

"Shut up and go away," I mumbled to the person, who I suppose would be Ryder.

"Well, I'd love to move, but you're on me."

I rolled my eyes, "You can't move a tiny girl off of you?"

He sighed, and rolled off of the bed, leaving my head to fall. “Ryder!” I screeched. At least the bed was soft, so it wasn't a hard fall.

"I told you to wake up," He countered. "So that's your problem."

"I hate you so much," I said, ripping the sheets off of by body and getting up. "Okay, so who's getting the bathroom first?"

He shrugged, "I dunno,"

"Do you even have clothes here?" I asked him, jumping out of the bed.

"Yeah, I camp out here a lot, so I got a few." He answered.

I nodded, "Alright, and since I live here, I go first."

"Okay then, go, and please don't take 2 hours."

"I make no promises," I said, making my way to the closet to get clothes. I would be wearing a light gray long sleeved shirt, which had a black anchor in the center. To match that, I'd wear black skinny jeans and white converses. And I'd wearing my cute heart and bow earrings; it had a diamond bow at the top and a black heart at the bottom. And I also had this cute hair clip that was shaped like a how, which I was dying to wear. When I got my outfit, I made my way to the bathroom. But before I could open the door, it opened by itself. Which I found strange, until a familiar face popped out.

"Harry?"

"Hi," He replied quietly, not looking up at me. "I'm sorry I left,"

I was speechless at first, just seeing him standing there. I don’t know if I was mad at him or just happy and relieved that he was back home and safe. I then finally spoke up and said, "You don't have to be sorry for anything Harry, I missed you." I told him softly. "Why'd you have to go?"

"I... I just needed time to think..." He admitted.

"What was there to think about Harry? No matter what happens, we will always be family and you know that also." I whispered, trying not to scream. Okay, so maybe I am mad, happy and relieved all at the same time.

"I've realized that now, and I'm sorry, I just overreacted." He apologized.

I sighed, "Just go tell Jenna you're back, you had her really worried." And with that, I entered the bathroom and slammed the door. In my head I thought we'd just hug and everything would be okay, but I guess my mind had another way of making this little reunion. And for once, I didn't cry, that was a change. I hurriedly got ready, then put on a little make-up and got out of the bathroom.

When everyone was done, we all made our way to school. Harry didn't want to drive, so I was stuck with that job. Both Harry and Ryder sat in the back, because frankly I wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone. I wasn't angry, or sad, and I sure as hell wasn't happy, I had no idea what I was feeling. I guess I was wrong about being all of those emotions mixed, because now I don’t even know. I was just a confused person as it is. When we reached to school, I pulled the keys out and left, not really waiting for Harry and Ryder.