2. Young Love

Inspired by the attached photo.

One beautiful day, on the filming of Twilight, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were laying on the grass and chatting. They were in a hidden spot, away from everyone.

What Robert and Kristen liked about this little hidden spot was not only that the trees were forming a giant shade, but as well the fact that no one else knew it. They could go there whenever they didn't have to work.

He had tenderly wrapped his arm around her small waist and she was gently stroking his cheek.

"I can't believe that filming will be over soon," he sighed, while she continued petting his face with her fingers.

Robert as well, couldn't believe that the girl beside him was only his. He loved her so much, so deeply.

"Cheer up, darling!" , exclaimed Kristen lovingly.

Robert couldn't understand why she was so happy. Sure, soon they had celebrated her 18th birthday (finally, she was a legal adult and they could date without any issues), but were there any good sides of finishing the movie (besides a holiday)?

That was what he adored about her - she was full of life. She could find the good side of the bad things. Not many people could do.

And they were both silenced. They were gazing in each other's eyes. Their lips - inches apart. She was staring at his. She wanted to kiss him so badly.

And so she did.

"Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you," she had murmured in his ear before gluing her lips to his.

For some people, the kiss the two in-love birds had just shared, seemed like nothing special. Just a longer peck on the lips.

But for them, every single kiss and hug they shared, meant something. From their first kiss on the auditions, to the one they were sharing today.

Every little thing had it's meaning in their world.

"Leave them alone! Don't you see they're in love?" , they swore they could hear Taylor Lautner's loud voice from down.

And he was right.

They just loved each other so much, yet they were so young. What they had in front of them was literally the whole time in the world.

And they weren't planning on wasting it.