8. See You Again

|Met Gala 2016|

The annual "Met Gala" was here and Kristen Stewart was more than excited for it. The theme was futuristic and that meant she could wear something different than the usual tight dresses and heels. She was pumped to meet some new people and maybe even hang out with friends. Perhaps there was going to be an after party? She hoped so.

The truth was that she was attending for one more reason - she had heard a rumor about Robert Pattinson, her ex-ex-boyfriend, attending the event. She badly wanted to see him. She hadn't seen him since years. Sure, they had had small talks on the phone, but she wished she could see him, to greet him, maybe even to hug him ...

Who was she fooling? How could she think she would see him - or that he would come? Why would he want to see her anyways? He had a fiancée. He was going to get married soon, probably. Why would he need her in his life? He had most likely forgotten about her existence. The thought of this was making her feel hurt.

"Hello, Kristen!" , her stylist greeted cheerfully, when she entered the dressing room, and invited her to take a seat. She sat, already looking forward to meeting him. Her dreams gave her wings and she flew to a place where she was hanging out with Robert - you know, just chilling.

Her stylist spun the chair around, so that the actress could see herself in the mirror. Her hair was done in a beautiful half up-do and her makeup was perfectly matching her outfit - black and white. With that look, she had definitely embraced her feminine and elegant side. She gasped. Was this beautiful woman in the mirror ... her? She giggled, trying to hide the tears from joy. Little did she know, she was going to let it out a bit later.

Kristen gave her stylist a "Thank you" and a hug and exited, already pumped and hopeful to meet Robert

Kristen gave her stylist a "Thank you" and a hug and exited, already pumped and hopeful to meet Robert. Some other celebrities, whose names she didn't know, were outside, chatting cheerfully. She was about to go and greet them and to join their conversation, so she wouldn't feel lonely, when she saw ... him. So the rumor was true? He was there?

Her heart raced, like crazy. She felt blush rising to her cheeks, the butterflies coming back to her stomach. She hadn't felt that way, since she had first seen him at Catherine Hardwicke's house, back when she was a not-so innocent schoolgirl.

"Robert!" , she screamed happily, causing him to turn around. Without hesitation, she took off her shoes and ran to him, nearly crushing him in a tight hug. At first, he was a bit surprised, but hugged back. Kristen burst in happy tears, not believing that this was happening. It felt like 2008 again. People, passing them were cooing at them and whispering. But for them, it didn't matter. They were in each other's arms - something that hadn't happened since their Twilight days. They were like Maddie Ziegler and Chloe Lukasiak - having being inseparable, but then torn apart from each other.

 They were like Maddie Ziegler and Chloe Lukasiak - having being inseparable, but then torn apart from each other

"I missed you," she whispered in his ear. She swore she heard him saying that he loved her. And she felt like she was in paradise.

And in this perfect little moment, Tahlia Barnett, jumped out of nowhere and had to ruin everything. She quaked like a duck that they had to go and pulled her beau away, not forgetting to shoot our heroine a death glare.

At least, Kristen saw Robert, who was happy to see her too. Her dream had come true. She wondered if he would like to catch up with her some time. She hoped so. She needed to see him again.

It's been a long time without you, my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.