15. Bathtub

It was a hot day in LA, just like always. Robert had returned back from work, feeling tired. What he wanted was a nice, steamy bath, with maybe some music. He was definitely in the mood for rock or nu-metal.

As he was preparing his bath, Kristen entered the bathroom and hugged him from behind to greet him. "Baby," she cooed in his ear. "How was your day?"

He chuckled, rotating to hug her back. "Now that you're here, it's great."

She let out a childlike giggle. Rob loved it when his "Kitty", as he liked to call her for shorter, would let out the little girl inside of her.

"Wait for me, please?" , she begged an he nodded.

But when Kristen left the room, Robert didn't wait for her. As soon as the water was ready, he took off his clothing, placed them nearly on a chair and sat comfortably in the bathtub, playing the radio on his phone.

She came back, wearing one of his shirts. Without caring, she climbed in the bathtub, snuggled in him and wrapped her arms around him tightly, as if she wanted him only for herself - refusing to share him.

"You know you're supposed to be naked in the bathtub, right?" , asked he, smiling softly and petting her back.

"Then you can undress me," she smirked, teasing, as if she was trying to seduce him. Aha! So that was what she was intending. "And by the way, you said you were going to wait for me."

He blushed. "Sorry?" And slowly took off the shirt she was wearing. His eyes widened, when he saw the underwear Kristen was wearing underneath - red and lacy. Like she had walked straight out of a Victoria's Secret fashion show. And she couldn't stop laughing at the shocked face he had made.

"I swear, you'll be the death of me, Kristen Jaymes Stewart!" And with that, he attacked her with kisses everywhere.

They ended up spending that summer night in the bathtub, playing with the water, the rubber duckies and singing along with the radio.