D.Gray Man: Appearance of the White Order

As Lavi said the story always moves forward. I hope you find this as the story moving forward for D.Gray Man. I had really been debating on putting this up here, but you know everyone wants to know the ending of D.Gray Man so why not put my idea of what should be next out there? Story starts from episode 103...well actually a little after that in the manga, when Allen was discovered as a Noah and he was confronted by the Millennium Earl. Sorry if you haven't gotten that far. I bruise easily. T_T
--------------------------------------------------

"It's been two weeks since the last Noah attack." Allen told me. I sighed. He'd been really jittery lately. I don't know why. "There's also people following us Johnny." Okay, I knew that much. I've seen them. There where five of them. A girl and four boys. They hadn't confronted us, but it's not exactly like their watching us either it's more like they're waiting for something; alas I don't know why.

"I know." I said. "They're waiting for something."

"What worries me is that they are waiting, but I don't know what." He said. I understood the feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay progress report. Anything I should know." I said looking at the team. Five excorsists, one girl and the rest boys. They were the weakest in our order and needed experience, so I decided to take them on the mission. The commander of the White Order said I could pick anyone I wanted. I just don't think I was going to choose them to protect Allen from the Noah and the Black Order. The girl stepped up and saluted, her name was Stella.

"Yes ma'am," She said. I could tell she was going to be the leader of the group when I was gone. "This Allen Walker he," She said trying to find the right words. I know what's coming. "He looks exactly like besides the curse mark on his right eye and the color of your eyes, yours are purple while his are icy blue." I sighed. Alexis obviously didn't brief them on the mission like I told her before they joined my group. The commander will yet be the death of me.

"Yes, I've realized this. It makes perfect sense considering he's my twin. We were separated when we were very young. I doubt he remembers me or even thinks I'm alive, but I've always been one to pull through." I said with a slight smile.

"I'm sorry for asking ma'am."She said hurriedly and dunking her head at me. I stepped and petted her head. Stella was just like a puppy. I had high hopes for her. to bad if she got to colonel status in the White Order like I wanted her to she wouldn't have a name anymore. I don't have one. I'm the strongest colonel so if they address me it's either by ma'am or 1st. Life of a colonel.

"It'.s okay. You all needed to be told. I don't know why the commander sent you here without a full report on the person you are protecting." I said looking at the five of them. They looked up at me as if admiring my strength. They shouldn't I was just as weak as them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I understood what he meant about worrying. Most people fear the unknowingly and we were no different. Just when I was going to voice my opinion we heard a crash. Allen instantly jumped out the window where the sound came from. "Allen!" I looked around, but couldn't see him. Where'd he go now? Then suddenly he appeared again talking to Kanda who apparently was the culprit.

"Don't sneak around. I could've killed you." Allen said.

"I would've been fine and besides I wasn't the one sneaking around. I was following a boy who obviously isn't very good at sneaking around because he knocked over a trash can." Kanda said.

"I'm not so sure." Allen said.

"Oh trust me you couldn't have killed me." Kanda retorted.

"No not that. The boy. He's been following us for days. Waiting for something I guess." Allen said thoughtfully.