Eleven

Oikawa doesn't know where I am. Hopefully, he'll give up soon.

But where am I? In the restroom, hiding in the bathtub.

Two things happened during the past hour.

-KittyKookies knows what school I go to, and where I'm going next!
-Oikawa is trying to murder me....

"(Y/n)-Chan! Come out!" I heard Oikawa yell. His voice is getting really close...

Buzz!

Oikawa quickly looked around to where my phone buzzed.

[KittyKookies] has sent you a picture message!

Really Kuroo?! Why now!?

"Found you (Y/n)-chan..." Oikawa said in a dark voice.

"OH SHEET!" I moved around the tub trying to run away.

Oikawa quickly pick me up and out of the restroom. "I got you now~!" He sang.

"DON'T KILL HER TRASHKAWA!" I heard the Lord-- Iwaizumi yell. "Let (L/n)-San be free for once..."

Oikawa whined and carried me to the living room. "No fun Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi sighed. "Now (L/n)... Tell this crazy man what's going on in your life." Iwaizumi said.

I just sat there thinking of a way to murder these without getting into trouble.

"(L/n)!!!"

Annoyed, I have no choice but to speak for these peasants. "So, My dad wants me to live with him in the city somewhere. Also, I'm trying to stay away from Oikawa from the moment because I have no business with him. So leave."

Okay. Done. Story with Oikawa is now "The End".
Now I can marry Levi or someone!

"Wait..." I heard Oikawa start. "Are you... Going to Nekoma?"

Stop Oikawa. No one cares.
"I guess... I might go to Karasuno if my dad moves back."

Oikawa looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't.

"I have no choice..." He started.

-

"Hey (L/n)." Tachibana waved with a barbie smile. "I'm, like, so sorry about messing with you and Oikawa. But like, since you guys aren't dating, I was wonder if you could, like, hook me up with him."

Hook up with Oikawa? "Yeah sure but,..."

"But what?" Tachibana asked.

I stared at her for a dramatic second. "If you promise me, that you won't make him quit Volleyball." I heard from Iwaizumi that a girl broke up with him for that reason. And that wasn't Taidana.

"He's in Volleyball?" She asked confused.

"Do you know anything about him?" Fangirls literally know every small thing about him, but this girl...

"Well, I know he's hot af, he looks good, and he's good-looking." Reina said. I gave her an annoyed look. "You know what, just come over to my place. My step-brother lives with me so, you might be annoyed."

I nodded my head as class started.

-

Her house... Is so fucking big. What. The...
"Let's go." Reina said opening to door.
I walk inside to see a tall... Tall... Tall.... Guy.

"Ran? Your home?" HIS VOICE IS SO SOFT. WHO IS THIS MAN. "Oh. And you brought a friend." He smiled.

"Ugh! Onii-san my name isn't 'Ran' It's Reina!" Reina yelled in annoyance. "Any (L/n). This is my brother, ignore him."

Her brother sighed. "Okay Reina." Her brother made eye contact with me. "I'm Makoto Tachibana and you are?"

My life just melted. I'm talking to Harum's Nanase's future husband. "(Y/n) (L/n)." I said.