Twelve

My heart has stopped. I'm in Makoto Tachibana's house. I can't breathe.

"Hey (L/n)! Pay attention! What does Oikawa like doing?" Reina yelled bringing me back to reality.

"Um... He likes Volleyball." I said. "He's the captain and the setter of their team."

Reina looked bored with me saying this. "He's a dork with looks." She said rolling her eyes. "My brother's cooler and he's the biggest dork I know."

Oikawa is a space freak, but I won't tell her that. "You're call the Makoto Tachibana a dork?" I asked. "Isn't he famous in a way?"

Reina rolled her eyes. "Yes. He's like a mom, and because I don't live with my mom anymore. It's horrible. I wish I lived with Ren instead. Besides, I don't get how he's famous! He has a girl name--"

"And he's gay for Haru-chan." I added. (Full name) do not fangirl. I repeat. Do NOT fangirl.

"Yeah. That too." Reina said rolling her eyes. "Don't tell me you fangirl about BL (Boys Love)?"

Okay (Y/n). Show the girl you're normal.

"Ran! Your guy-friend is here!" Makoto called from downstairs.

"I didn't invite anyone else..." Reina said getting up.

-

"OIKAWA-SAMA?" Reina's mood changed.

"Is she always like this?" Makoto whispered to me.

AH HE'S TALKING TO ME.

"Kinda." I say.

I look over at Oikawa, who suddenly threw me over his shoulders. "I'm taking her now." He said and began walking.

Reina fangirled and Makoto waved with a closed-eye smile.

"What are you doing!? Put me down!" I yell at Oikawa. "My time with Mako-chan!!!!"

"No one gave you permission to go!" Oikawa said walking.

Is this boy really telling me that. "I DON'T LIVE WITH ANY OF MY PARENTS!"

There Oikawa spotted Iwaizumi. "IWA-CHAN! I FOUND HER!!"

Iwaizumi approached us and sighed. "Oikawa forced me to look for you."

"In anyway, did she hurt you?" Oikawa asked worried.

What. "Oikawa, She invited me over." Stop acting like I was kidnapped.

"AND YOU WENT!?" Oikawa yelled. "WHAT IF SHE WAS TRYING TO MURDER YOU!?"

I stared at Oikawa annoyed. Iwaizumi punched Oikawa. "Stop over reacting." Iwaizumi glared at me. "Do you know how annoying he was to look for you?"

I made an '-3- face at Iwaizumi. "At least I met Makoto Tachibana..."

Iwaizumi rose an eyebrow. "Isn't he the guy you've been ranting about? The guy with shoulders?"

Makoto so fine...

Oikawa had a pouty face. "(Y/N) IS GROUNDED!"

"Oikawa, are you my mom?" I asked.

•  •  •  •

Iwaizumi threw Oikawa into a trash can near us. "Okay. We're going home."

"So mean Iwa-chan!!" Oikawa yelled from the trashcan.

Oikawa POV

Is (Y/n) a fangirl!? She doesn't look like one... And who's Makoto anyway? A girl with shoulders? What?

I take out my phone and search Makoto Tachibana.

He has ChatNoir... And (Y/n) must stalk him! He's ugly too! Pfft! (Y/n) has bad taste! She should look into guys like me ~

[KittyKookies] has sent you a  Message!

Kuroo? What doez he want...?

KittyKookies: Oikawaa guess whaaaaa
FameSetter: Wha??
KittyKookies: (Y/n) is coming to see meee

What..? He knows (Y/n)!? Since when!?

Reader's POV

"AND I MET MY NEW FRIEND KUROO! People confuse him with a sex god but really, he's a dork!"

Iwaizumi looked at me confused. "Sex... God?"

BAD CHAPTER IK BUT I LIKED THE REACTIONS WHEN MAKO-CHAN CAME OUT OF THE CURTINS. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway~
All my readers are done with homework? Cuz i dont need people reading my fanfic instead of working cuz i feel bad '^~^

Okay that's it until next time~
Baii