Twenty-One

(Pilots)

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

What the...

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Mom, is that you? I see the light.

BE--

"(Y/N)-CHAN." Oikawa yelled.
I open my eyes and stare at shirtless Oikawa.

"I really am in He--" My voice was cutter off.

"Pervert (Y/n)." Oikawa said flicking my forehead.

07:12

Reina is going to be here in two hours... "Tooru. Run to your house and get all the stuff you're bringing to the beach and come back." I ordered.

Oikawa rose an eyebrow. "Are you ordering me--"

"Yes I am. Go." I said pushing Oikawa out my home.

I quickly shut the door. "Okay. Change quickly." I said to myself.

I looked around for some swim wear. To my mother's room!

Dust.

Dust.

Dust.

Found it~!
Black swimwear. I might look like I act like Reina. Well...
I run to the restroom and put it on. "So much skin showing..." I said to myself.

I grabbed a jacket to not show to much for now.

I looked at a list on what I have to bring. "Sunscreen, Tao-- Towel, Extra clothes--"

"(Y/n)? Where are you?" I heard Oikawa call out. I run out my mother's room. "Here--Oh."
Oikawa looked at me with wide eyes. "Isn't that a showing... A little... Too much?" Oikawa said covering his nose.

"I'm wearing a jacket though." I said. Holding my bag.

"But--"

BEEP BEEP

"GUY'S HURRY UP!" We heard Reina's voice call out. I walked outside with Oikawa. Reina was wearing a red-String bikini, which showed way more than mine, and a large sun hat.

"Are you guys coming?" She said annoyed. She took a long glance at Oikawa. "Damn son." She whispered and opened in the door.

Back off Rhino-- Reina.

Iwaizumi ran outside. "Who the hell let the piece of Trash sleep at my child's house!?" He was already ready to leave.

He walked over to the car glaring at Oikawa. Reina clapped. "Great! Another annoyance!" She said sarcastically.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with her.
"So um... Are we going?" I said in the car.

"Ran hurry up." The voice in the front seat said scaring me. Makoto's here. Welp.

I was in the middle of Oikawa and Reina which was a blessing to Oikawa and a curse to Reina and both to me. Iwaizumi sat in the front annoyed.

The car was silent as Makoto drives. Makoto gave this small sigh. "Highschool memories."

Reina laughed. "What are you? 90?"
Oikawa didn't care, neither did Iwaizumi.

"Did something cool happen in Highschool?" I asked. Reina shot a glare at me. "You don't want to hear old man stories."

Makoto laughed awkwardly. "Ran is right (Y/n)-san."

But I wanna know, shut up Reina.

"But I don't mind hearing." I said with a nicer voice.

"I was in a swim team in highschool..." Makoto started. Everyone, but me, groaned.

"Didn't they say you were a basketball player in Highschool?" Oikawa asked taking out his phone.

Makoto looked confused. "I think a fan wrote that
.. You can't believe everything you hear right?"

I nodded.

"But anyway... In highschool, Haru and I started to be in a swim club and we saw the beach a lot during a club trip." Makoto said. "Rei-chan couldn't--"

"No one fucking cares." Reina said looking at her hand mirror.

Makoto sighed. "No matter how many times you look at a mirror, you'll still be ugly. No one cares about that either if they still talk to you."

Iwaizumi rose an eyebrow. Oikawa looked up from his phone. "Whoa." He said laughing a bit.

"Rude old man." Reina said rolling her eyes.

Makoto parked the car. "Okay we're here now guy." He got out the car with a camera.

I grabbed my bag and waited for Oikawa to get all his stuff.

"Let's take pictures Ran!" Makoto called out. Reina groaned. "Why!?"

Makoto fixed his camera. "Because Mom and I like pictures of natural disasters." He said. Reina got out to take pictures anyway.

Oikawa and I laughed and got out the car. 

"(Y/n)! Just because you're life's a joke doesn't mean you're funny!" Reina yelled out.

Iwaizumi got out the car quickly. "Just because you're a failure, doesn't mean you should make other people feel that way." He said glaring at Reina.

I laughed and walked with Iwaizum. Shots shot at Reina. Oikawa also rose an eyebrow walking with us, leaving Reina and Makoto taking pictures.

I'm bad at ending chapters lol.
IF YOU GET REPLYS IN COMMENTS FROM ME IT MEAN ILY AND YOUR COMMENT IS PERFECT.
I actually like your comments omllll

I die reading them XD

I wonder if you like the roasting Reina chapter. Even though I was bad at it lollll
But bai for now :,D

-TrashJams