Forty-Two

"I can't hold it any longer." His warm breath on my neck.

"Keiji I--"

He attacks my neck with his mouth. I cover my mouth.
His hand moves into my shirt.

Oikawa's POV

Standing outside of (Y/n)'s hotel room, I'm not here to stalk her, but here to do my job. It's a nice afternoon, the wind isn't too strong the sun is up. Everyone's happy.

Including the couple in the room I stand in front of.

"Fuck." Comes out of my mouth as I heard her moans coming from the room.

The other people that came with her laugh. "I had a feeling this would happen." A younger boy said.

I try to remain calm since there's other people around me. Why do I have to work now? Is because of this stupid group that came without an adult.

Akaashi is an adult. Why do I have check over his room? He can take care of himself and "his" (Y/n).

Why does (Y/n) have to like a loser like him?
I'm obviously better.

Even Iwa-chan doesn't approve.
God, I wish I was Iwa-Chan. He doesn't have to work at all, just fill in for whoever can't do their job correctly.
Instead I'm here.
Hearing sounds of my crush and her boyfriend.

God, I wanna die.

How'd they even get into it that quickly?

-

Normal POV

I close my eyes. That just happened...

At least... He bought comdoms for himself.

I was covered in blankets with Akaashi by my side.
What do you even say after... 'It'.

I'm still innocent right?
Probably not.

But still I--
My thoughts were cut off as the door knocked. "Are you guys done? Can I do my job?" An annoyed voice said.

Oikawa.

Did he hear us?
Were we that loud!?

Can I hide?

Akaashi took to blanket and covered me, and quickly got dressed. "Can I help you?" He said opening the door.

Towels were thrown at Akaashi. Akaashi closed the door and walked back. "I..." He said started. "... Liked the jacket you got me."

I laughed. "Maybe because I stole your other ones."
It's not my fault I like huge jackets, since it's comfortable.

Akaashi rose an eyebrow. "What was that?"

"Nothing." I said struggling to get up. My sides....

Akaashi helped me stand. "Be careful when you walk around." He whispered. "I don't want you falling everywhere."

I slowly changed and took a small walk outside without Akaashi. "It's so nice outside..." I mumble looking up at the sky.

I wonder if my house is still in good shape. I look over where a highschool stood. A large crowd of students were there.

"Reina?" I tilt my head as I see her moving everyone out of the way.

"(Y/n)? Oh my god! You've gotten taller!" She said said walking towards me.

I laugh. "Not taller than you."

"Jeez!" She looked at me. "You're... Prettier? Is it because you're smiling more? Oh my god. We have to take a picture together!" She said holding out her phone.

I smile at the camera with her. Is she nicer?  "So how are you?" She said with tons of energy. "How's Katsuki? Is he eating right?"

I nodded. "I've been good. You?"

"I'm doing great! But..." She came over and whispered to me. "Is your boyfriend with you? I wanna see." I nodded and took her hand as we walked to the hotel. "Isn't this where Oikawa works? Are you two dating again??" Before I answered she said something again. "Don't worry I'm not here to steal anyone's man, my boyfriend is Mr.You-Should've-Came-To-Shiritorizawa, Oikawa calls him."

Whoa.

Reina is a different person.
She still talks way too much, but, she's different. She's not pushing me everywhere.
Maybe she's better--

"(Y/n)." Reina said suddenly serious. "We have to talk. I can't see Oikawa at all. I don't want to meet him or anything."

"Why not...?" I asked confused.

Reina turned around, back facing me. "(Y/n). I'm sorry to you and Oikawa. Because... I drugged Oikawa. If it weren't for me, you guys would be together right now." She said covering her face with her hands. "I even drugged him. He could've died, but instead I had to donate one of my parts to him for him to live. I did something horrible. Forgive me..."

"Reina it's okay." I said hugging her. Even though drugging Oikawa is bad. And fucking him when I was dating him. "If it weren't for that, I wouldn't spend my one year anniversary with Keiji right now."

"Thank you (Y/n)--"

"Are you fucking serious?" Oikawa's voice shouted. He glared at Reina and pulled me towards him. The smell of alcohol from all over. "You know you ruined her life. Then why talk to her?" He shouted.

"Tooru--"

"(Y/n). Don't listen to her." He said pull in me away from her, dragging me back to my hotel room. "Your moans were so nice... If only you moaned my name." He said holding me.

I push him away quickly. "Tooru you're drunk." I said closing the door on him

A/n
And the end
Chapter was slow sorry.

Apparently these clowns are coming to my school, and we don't know when.
So ugh.

BUT HAVE YOU SEEN HAIKYU SEASON 3'S FIRST EPISODE.
I CRIED.

LOL BAI
GTG