Forty-Three

Where is Akaashi?...

I sat down waiting in the hotel room. Akaashi went to join the rest of the team to practice. Apparently, I have a break so I'm here at home.

And Oikawa is here too. He's been sitting at my door ever since I went in here.

I open the door and see Oikawa hugging a beer bottle, plus he's sleeping. "Wake up." I said kicking him.

Oikawa opened his eyes.
He placed his bottle on the floor and crawled over and hugged my leg. "(Y/n)... You're so cute... I really wish I could call you mine."

I tried to kick Oikawa off. "I need to look for my boyfriend move it."

"Why not call him?" He said rubbing his cheek on my leg.

Right. Am I dumber for not remembering? I looked in my pocket for my phone. "Where is it...?" Not feeling my phone. I drag Oikawa into my apartment for my phone. Where is it?

"You can't find it?" He said fully awake. He stood up, resting his head on mine. "What did you do?"

"Tooru... What if something happened to him?" I said worried.

Oikawa rose an eyebrow. "Does he mean that much to you?" I nodded.

He sighed before replying. "Let's go look for your phone, just calm down okay?" He said looking around my hotel room.

I joined him, looking what was on the floor, the tables, under the bed,and in the bathroom. "It's not here." Oikawa said sighing.

"But all the photos..." I whined. Not only I need to contact Akaashi, but everything on my phone is irreplaceable.

Oikawa took my hand and walked out of the room. "Let's just retrace our steps. We can just go ask Iwa-chan at the counter."

-

"A phone?" Iwaizumi said confused. "I think a girl gave one to me a while ago." He said looking through the desk. "Is this it?" He said holding up my phone.

"That's it." I said about to reach for it.

"Wait." Iwaizumi stopped me. "What's your home screen, just to be sure it's yours."

I didn't stop to think, since I knew this answer. "It's sleeping Keiji."

Iwaizumi looked at my phone annoyed and handed it to me. Oikawa smiled. "There. Now everything is okay."

I dail Akaashi's number.

"Yes (Y/n)?" I heard his voice through the cellphone. I heard the 'Don't mind!' And 'Chance ball!' In the background.

"When are you coming back...?" I asked worried, ignoring the fact Oikawa and Iwaizumi are listening to my conversation.

Akaashi sighed. "The guys want me to treat them are a long practice so I might be home later. Don't worry about me okay?"

"Okay~. Bye Keiji. I love you~"

No response from Akaashi. "Akaashi-san!? Are you sick!? Your face is red!" I heard.

"I-I love you too." He said hanging up quickly.

Jeez... He's so cute...
I put my phone in my pocket. "Thank you for helping me Tooru." I said smiling at him.

Oikawa smiled. "Your welcome. I'll walk you back to your room?"

I nodded. We took a peaceful walk going back.

"I was worried." His voice said breaking our silence. "You looked so scared and worried for that owl kid. I'm jealous."

I smiled at Oikawa. "Maybe you'll find someone like that for yourself." We stopped in front of the hotel room. "Thank you for walking me here."

"Well it's my job to care for everyone." Oikawa said smiling at me. I watched him walk away before going inside.

Oikawa's POV

"Maybe you'll find someone like that for yourself."

"One day..." I whispered.

Once I heard that door close, I fell to the ground. God it hurts so much. It's her second day here, and it already hurts me too much. Five more days with this I might break down in front of her.

She's killing me so much...

Does she know how much this hurts?
I'll just put up this 'Best friend Tooru' act.

I enjoy the small time I have her... Because I still love her.

Reader's POV

Where is Akaashi...
[00:00]
Happy new day by myself.

"(Y/n)?" I heard knocking at the door. I open the door and see Akaashi holding a plastic bag with chips. "Happy new day." He said smiling.

I smiled and let him into the hotel. "That was a long practice..."

"Yeah.. The guys seem to slack off without you." He said placing a quick peek on my cheek.

I smile and took the food out of his hand and hopped onto the bed while opening a bag. "I'm getting more fat soon."

Akaashi sat next to me, and turned on the TV. "Give me some."

"No. I'm still mad at you for being so late." I said stuffing my face with my favorite flavored chips.

Akaashi sighed. "I got your favorite (Y/n). Don't do this to me."

I stood there still stuffing my face. No answer. Let's play with Keiji...

Akaashi suddenly licked my cheek, and started sucking o my neck. "Let me just eat you then."

"Keiji stoppp" I whined with chips still in my mouth. "I'm still eating!"

Jeez, the boy that's too shy to say 'I love you' back tries doing this kinky stuff.

"(Y/n) share with me." He said taking my food anyway.
"I paid for this."

I yawned and slept on Akaashi's lap peacefully.
"Oikawa is your friend now huh.." I heard his whisper.

Okay chapter finish!

I'm planning to end this soon guys.
Maybe it's 55th chapter?
I came a long way...

Wrote this fanfic cuz I was bored and ended up working on it instead of doing homework.

Did I do good this chapter?

Well that's it
...
Until next time ~!