Thirty-Six

Break up!?
"What? Why?" I said a bit shocked.

"I found someone better." Oikawa sand laughing on the phone. "You have too."

"Are you talking about Akaashi!? I didn't do anything with him. We were suppose to study together." My voice cracking.

Oikawa sighed. "Well (Y/n)-chan. I guess I found someone better." He took a nice deep breath before continuing. "You might think this is weird but, Reina."

He left me for that Rhino!?
"Reina..?" Was all I could say.

"She might be super annoying, but she's near by. You know long distance never works." Oikawa said with no thought in his voice.

My first break up... Is because of that!?
"I-I'll move back." I said. "Tooru, I--"

"Haven't you slept with Akaashi? Haven't you kissed people behind my back?"

"I..." This isn't right. I'm not... "It's not like that! Akaashi and I didn't do anything. I fell asleep during our studying... Kissing people behind your back, who do you think I am!? Reina? They came to me, I wouldn't do anything like that. I'm just a weaker person..." I said lower my voice. "Everywhere, I get attacked and I can't do anything about it."

I waited for Oikawa to respond. Nothing.
"(Y/n)..." Is he crying? "I'm sorry... I..."

"I'm sorry for yelling..." I whispered.

"I'm sorry I slept with Reina." Oikawa said with guilt in his voice.

My eyes widened. My mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out.
He slept with Reina. He did it with Reina.

"I know you can't forgive me, but I love y--" I quickly hung up the phone.

"I'm crying..." I mumble to myself and quickly wipe my face. Forget Oikawa. He's just a fuckboy like what I said to begin with.

"(Y/n)?" Akaashi called walking out of his room. "I heard yell-- Are you crying?" His eyes widened.

I cover my face. "It's okay. Don't worry--" My eyes widened as Akaashi pulled me into his arms.

"Don't say anything." He whispered.

I cried and cried. "Tooru broke up with me... And..." I said between sobs. "He slept with Reina..."

"Slept!?" Akaashi said in shock. "What the hell?! That girl isn't even old enough to--"

"I'm going home." I said grabbing all my things. Making sure to make too much noise, I exit the house.

'Be a hot girlfriend, but an even hotter ex.' I remember one of Oikawa's fangirls say.

Who needs Oikawa anyway? He's a fuckboy. Instead of going home, I sat down on a bench outside. I don't even know where I am.

"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star..." I heard a voice sing. "How I wonder what you are, up above the world so high."

I look around for the voice. "Like a diamond in the sky."

I said a tall figure looking up. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star." I slowly got up and went towards the voice. "How I wonder what you are..."

"Ren?" I called out quietly. "What are you doing out this late?" I asked.

"Huh?" He turned over at me. "Oh (Y/n)-San. I haven't seen you in a while." He walked over with a small smile on his face. "I'm just talking a small walk you?"

"Me too." I lie.

"Are you crying? Or were you crying?" Ren said tilting his head. "It's dark so I can't really see... But are you?" He said putting his hand on my head and bending down to see me. "Your voice isn't the same."

I stood there quietly.
"You were!" He said shocked. "What's wrong?"

Don't cry-- Too late.
"M-My boyfriend... Cheated on me with Reina.." I said covering my face again.

"Reina?" He said confused. "Ran did that to you?" He said hugging me.

Why is everyone hugging me...

"H-He thought I was cheating on him with Akaashi-san..." I said hugging Ren. "So he..."

"Shhhhh." Ren said softly. "It's okay you don't have to tell me." He said rubbing my back.

"R-Ren... Can I ask you something?" I asked. I can't go home crying... Plus I'm lost. He hummed as a response. "Can I stay at your place..."

"Of course." Ren whispered. "Anything that'll make you feel better."

Ren took my hand. "Let's go?"

I nodded and walked with him. "Thank you." I whispered.

-

Reina's POV

I did it. What if I get pregnant!?

Wait... That Oikawa did this shit (Y/n). That's so fucking stupiddd.

"It was a misunderstanding...." Oikawa said walking into my room. "Fuck."

That's what I tried to tell him when he asked for it. No one would like (Y/n) in the first place right? "You have a picture of everyone that made a move on her right?"

Oikawa threw is phone on my lap. It's the guys from the hospital! (Y/n) is so lucky. "I guess we are--"

"Shut the fuck up Reina." Oikawa said running his hand through his hair. "Don't ever think you can replace her."

Wait. Evil plan~!
I 'sigh'. "Do you want water then..."

Oikawa nodded.

I quickly got up and walked to the kitchen. I swear, There's those pill dad was forced to quit somewhere. I quickly mixed it into the water and walked back. "Here~!"

A/n
Ignore my mistakes~

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter ~!

What do you think is going to happen~?

Idk yet