Fifty-Three

A few months of being in school left, and moved but to my square one. Or not.  I wonder if I'm blessed or cursed. Cursed that I'm dating Oikawa or blessed for the same reason. School is nothing but stress. Love isn't everything, it may be my only interest, but school won't let me have only happiness.

But here I am...

At my graduation.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." They called out. I stood up and went up there to get the piece of paper that'll get me somewhere in life and a handshake. Instead of staying and watching everyone do the same, I walked out. Not walked. Ran out.

"Promise me you'll see me right after you get the paper." Oikawa said in a serious tone.

"It's not just a paper-"

"I don't care. Just see me."

I remember Oikawa's words as I ran. Who cares about what they think now? I won't see them anytime soon. I'm done with school. I don't have to come back to such a place until collage. Blessed if I don't see them in collage.

I see Reina with a sign on him saying to give him all my belongings. I hand her my things and continue on.

Running out the school in my full speed. Oikawa standing outside on his phone. "TOORUUUU!" I screamed running faster. He looked up from his phone with wide eyes seeing me run at him. "(Y--" I jump out on him. "I'm here." I said smiling at him.

I heard him groan. "(Y/n). You're hand is in the wrong place." He said making me stand up right away.

"Did you need something?" I said trying to ignore what just happened.

"Well..." He mumble barely even standing up. HE tried using his one knee to help him stand up. "(Y/n)... I was just wondering...." He said taking out a tiny box. "If you'd like to marry me?" He said smiling brightly.

Tears of joy fell out of my eyes. "Tooru.." I mumbled wiping all of my tears away. "I..." I manage to say. Words weren't coming out of my mouth the way I wished for them to. "YES." I screamed as he opened it and put the ring on my finger. Tears were falling out of my eyes. I hugged him quickly.

"I love you (Y/n)."

-

"I love you too Tooru." I mumbled walking down the aisle. Oikawa's tears fell.

My tears of joy fell out of my eyes. The room was dark, but I was able to get a glow-in-the-dark-dress with a little alien pin in my hair. Oikawa smiled through his tears of joy. Like me, the white shirt under his suit was a glow in the dark on. He had a alien in the pocket instead of a flower.

I walked over and took his hands.

"(Y/n), You're my star, the sun is a star so you're basically everything that brightens my day. I know this isn't the space station we wanted it to be, nor is it the alien costumes we planned, but either way I get say how much I love you." Oikawa said wiping his tears. "I want you to know how important this day is for me." He said closing his eyes crying more. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Don't leave me... I love you (Y/n). I want to live my life forever with you."

"You're my world Tooru. I just want you to know how much I want to love you. I've never thought I'd be so happy in life, just being with you, my world changed."

We watched the flower girls, who were hard to see because of how dark it was, throw the tiny different colored glow sticks, with the piano version of star wars playing in the background.

"I'm the man you love."

"And I'm the woman you love."

I wipe Oikawa's tears away.