Forty-Nine

"I'm falling in... Love with you."

Oikawa's eyes widened. "No... No you don't... You have A--"
I stopped him. I don't need him to say his name now. I did something I shouldn't.

-

I woke up in Oikawa's arms. This is bad. I'm getting too close to him. I'm gaining feelings when I'm with Akaashi. Quickly, I took my phone and dialed Akaashi's number.

"Hello?" A voice that didn't belong to Akaashi. "Who's this?"

"Um... Check the Caller ID." I mumbled. Where's Akaashi? Why is some girl answering? He's mad at me for cheatjng so he does it? I didn't even do anything to him.

Well... I did kiss Oikawa...

"Oh sorry. Your boyfriend is now your ex-boyfriend." The voice said.

"Can I talk to him?" I said raising my voice.

Akaashi's sleepy voice, a voice I've heard a million times, the one I wake up to, answered. "(Y/n)? I lov--" He's voice was cutter off with his own moans.

I'm shaking.
Help.

Tears fell out of my eyes.

"S-Stop it." Akaashi's voice.
"I... (Y/n)... Please talk to me."

I hung up quickly, trying to wipe every tear that fell down my face.

"(Y/n)?" Oikawa said opening his eyes.

My voice cracked. "I'm fine." Worst morning I've ever had in my life.

Oikawa's eye widened. "(Y/n)?!" He said with more energy. "Are you crying? (Y/n) talk to me."

The reply of Akaashi and other girl played. More and more tears fall down my face.

My quiet sobs filled the room.

Oikawa sat there, not sure what to do.
"He..." I manage to say. "Slept with another girl."

Oikawa sat there quietly.

Oikawa's POV

I can't do anything when I did the same thing to her. Did I hurt her the same way? And then Akaashi will end up like me, crying for her to come back.

I can't help her...
I want to help her...

Why is this so hard? Why is everything suddenly harder for me?

Why should I care about her...?
No. I'm being selfish.
I know how much she means to me, and I'm only thinking about how I should feel better.

I love her.

I should give her my love.

And make her happy.

Reader's POV

I felt Oikawa's arms wrapped around me from behind. "Don't cry..." He whispered. "... I'm here for you."

Will I make the same mistake? Is that what I'm going to do?

Do something right.
"I need time.." I said hugging him back.

-

I thank Oikawa again before going back to my room.

Akaashi will be coming back soon. I pack up all his thing and got him his own room.

Just a room to myself...

I sat on the bed.
What am I doing with my life?
I move under the curtains to face the bright sun. "I say I'm the sun to other people, but no one is there to be the sun for me." I mumble.