Thirty-Eight

[If you're confused by the end of this chapter, please read the authors note.]

I went to the room to change. Today, I met my mom.

I wore the same thing, as I wore in the past.

I am really back in time?

Everything went the same. I tried to keep everything the same. I just want to relive my time with Oikawa.

-

"(Y/n)-San?" Akaashi said confused. "Are you okay?"

What the... Why am I here? This makes no sense. Is it because I didn't try to change the past?

I look up at Akaashi. "Is Oikawa okay--" I stop and take a good look at Akaashi. His face was red. In his hands were clothes that I was just wearing.

"H-He's fine. Do you... Want to see him?" Akaashi didn't say anything. He just looked away.

"N-No nevermind." I said looking away also.

This is awkward.

"Wait did you say Oikawa?" Akaashi asked. He smiled. "I remember everything like it was yesterday."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Akaashi laughed. "Did you dream about the past or something? Its been a year since you talked about Oikawa."

A year!?

About one hour in the past is a year in the future!?
I have bad super powers.

"Wait." I pause. "Who's Oikawa?" His name suddenly disappeared.

Wait what?

I just...

Who!?

Am I going crazy!? Dreaming about random people isn't normal at all.

Akaashi sighed. "Let's go (Y/n). I have practice." He said taking my hand. "The captain should be on time you know."

Wait... There's no more Bokuto!? I know I didn't really like him but, it'll be too quiet.

"Practice sure is quiet." Akaashi said quietly. "I wonder how he's doing."

I hug him tightly. "It's okay. You'll see him soon."

Wait. Iwaizumi.
He could be busy... Since he is in collage.

Gosh.
Did time really do by this quickly!?

I take out my phone. A bunch of memories I don't even remember happening.

A picture of Bokuto graduating.

Why am I crying!?

"Stop crying." Akaashi said wiping my face. "I have to go you know." He said running while holding my hand. "The manager shouldn't be late either."

That's right, I'm the manager. Wait. I'm the manager!?

"(L/n)-senpai's here!" The members screamed. "Act natural!"

Akaashi sighed. "Everyday..." He said entering.

"W-We heard you were asleep in a puddle again." They said bowing with their hands out and with flowers in their hands.

"For me?" I asked smiling. Akaashi took the flowers out of their hands. "How are you going to give this to her when she fell asleep randomly? Think." He said throwing them away.

"I felt loved Keiji." I said pouting at him. "Anyway!" I clapped my hands once, getting everyone's attention.

"We're able to go on a trip!" I said smiling at them. "I got enough money to get us a hotel, a bus coming there and back, and your everyday meals!" 

"What the hell..." Akaashi facepalmed. "Why are we going places!? Are we practicing there!?"

"No." I said. "But we're going to your favorite restaurant after practice Keiji. My treat."

"THANK YOU!" They said bowing.

"Oh my god."

-

"Are you okay with paying everything?" The teacher asked.

"I'm okay with it why?" I asked holding the clip board. The bus was outside of the school. The members coming one by one.

Akaashi sighed for the millionth time. "What's the point of this?"

"For winning against Nekoma last week." I said getting onto the bus.

"It's was practice...."

"So?"

All the members were sleeping in their seats. I was sitting by Akaashi. Since Akaashi is already old enough, it means we have an adult right?

I lay my head on Akaashi's lap. "Nighty night."

-

"Wake up (Y/n)."

"Can I take a picture of her?"

"No." I heard Akaashi's voice say. "Put your phones away."

I slowly open my eyes. "It's so early..." I mumble.

"You have to pay for the hotel so hurry." Akaashi said pulling me up. "I'll go with you."

I get up and walk inside. "Can I have 6 rooms? Can you make sure they have two beds each." I said handing over my card.

"Okay." The man said. He slid a paper and a pen. "Can I have your name?" He said looking looking at Akaashi and me. "Please sign here."

"Akaashi Keiji." Akaashi said signing the paper.

"(L/n) (Y/n)." I said signing the paper.

"(Y/n)?" I look up the man. "Is that you?"

"Shouldn't you be doing your job? What room?" Akaaahi said moving me back a bit. "Don't try to make a move a her, she's too young for an old man like you."

"Gahhh! Captain and Manager together once again." The members whined walking in.

Akaashi sighed. "She IS my girlfriend after all."

A/n

Lol bad chapter
All the chapters are getting bad. I lost my favorite commenters~
I love all comments but I'm getting less and less.

Am I boring now!?

Well anyway for those who are confused.

She didn't really go back in time it was actually my Kaitlynn-way time-skip.

Just some stuff if you might need to know?
-she's the manager
-akaashis gf
-18
-I think that's it

I guess my best advice is to try and go along with this horrible work of mine. K? K~

Until next chapter...
Bye~~~~