Fifty-Four

!Author's note before chapter because I want everyone to read!

Okay.
1) I should be arrested.
      a) For using too many references
       b) This story has no theme
               i) Because I like writing random fanfics.
       c) This smut is sin

-

!Warning!
This is trash written by a 13yr old sorry

This is a SMUT! Or some people still call it a 'lemon'.
(Words will NOT be beeped or whatever.
Non-ex: S*x

Sorry lol)

Which means this story is very sexually.

If you do NOT like this, then I advise you to leave.

If you do continue, I hope you drown in holy water.

Pairing: Oikawa x (Y/n)
Words: Idk if I'll remember to put this here at the end of the chapter.

Summary: Baby making
Warning: This isn't the best smut ever oml

Not the best smut but.

Enjoy~!

Iwaizumi suggested date for us since Oikawa and I are too lazy to think of things.

"When are you marrying?" I asked Iwaizumi.

He laughed. "I'm single forever." He said walking over to Oikawa. "I have an idea though."

Oikawa and I looked at him with interest in our eyes waiting to hear a date idea.

Together.

Oikawa and I were watching a nice movie by ourselves. It was 10pm. Nothing going on.

Oikawa picked a movie and both of us cuddled under the same blanket.

Why are there sex in a movie.

Oikawa held on to me tightly as a sex sense appeared onto the screen. His hand on my upper thigh. "Are you okay?" He said in a really deep voice.

I know we're married and all, but the guy on TV and that girl are really on each other and it's making me feel weird watching this with Tooru.

"(Y/n).." Oikawa's hot breath  at the back of my neck. "How are you feeling about this?" He said roaming his hands all over me.

I felt a shiver up my spine. "I've been waiting for this." He continued to say in a low voice.

"T-Tooru..." I said. The room was getting hot. We're married. This is normal. Married people do this.

Tooru slid his hand under my shirt knowing I don't wear a bra when I'm at home. "You look so untouched." He said laughing at me looking so nervous. Removing my clothes for me, he smirked. "You're so beautiful (Y/n)."

I closed my eyes as he moved his hand on my chest. "Everything is so perfect..." He said moving his fingers in circles.

I bit the bottom of my lip. No way I'm stopping him...

"I want all of you."
I stopped biting my lip and kissed Oikawa passionately. "Tooru love me." Suddenly turned on.

(Lol fluff over guys)
(Sin)

"(Y/n). Don't say that so normally." He said forgetting about the movie. Hands moving up my shirt taking it off slowly. I help him take his shirt off while he takes off mine.

"You're perfect you know." He said exploring the rest of my body. "I love every inch of you." His mouth sucking on the my skin.

I bit my lip trying not to moan his name. "This isn't your first time..." Oikawa while moving his hand between my legs. "But I'll make it feel that way."

Oikawa's sudden enter made me scream his name.
"T-Tooru." I moaned. Oikawa gave a me a look. "I'm going to start moving now okay? If you wanna stop it's best to say that now."

"N-No. It's fine."

Oikawa pressed his lips on mine as he moved in and out of me.

"(Y-Y/n). I'm close." His hot breath on my neck. He moved harder and faster each time.

I moaned his name one last time.

"I bet it's going to be a boy." He mumbled.

"I bet a girl."

"I'm betting plane tickets to Hawaii." Oikawa said.

I smile. "I'm betting when Iwaizumi as the babysitter."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Shut up."

LAME SMUT CUZ I WROTE IN CLASS SO DONT JUDGE ME

ILY IM WRITING A ENDING SOON SO PLEASE READ IT CUZ I LOVE YOU

I love reading the comments from people who make it from the First to the End

And I love all of you okay?

I'll see you at my last chapter bye