One Year!

(Y/n): And a few days. Kaitlynn what's going on?!

Kaitlynn: Sorry sorry. Can I just play the anniversary chapter!?

-

"We're so old." I cried. Oikawa hugged me tightly. "It's okay. I always wanted to grow old with you." He said with a bright smile.

Haruka was spending her time on her little IPad as Oikawa and I had our conversation.

"Look. I heard there's a reunion. All these people we knew on ChatNoir." I said taking out my phone. Even though I'm a mom, I still act like I'm five, but I'm trying my best.

Oikawa gave me a look. "Really? When?"

"Later today."

-

We called Iwa-chan to watch over Haruka, so Oikawa and I could go to the reunion.

"Woah. (Y/n)?" A man said walking up to me. With white roots and black ends with his hair. "You haven't changed at all. You still look the same. Short and cute."

"Bokuto-san. Don't do that to (Y/n)." Akaashi said sighing at Bokuto. He smiled at me. "I'm happy I get to see you happy."

Kuroo joined up in our circle. "Everyone's still the same." He said sighing. "I thought I got to see something crazy happening. Guessing we're all okay?" He said smiling. Kemna appeared next to him. "I almost lost you Kuroo..."

Oikawa sighed. "Your hair will always be a mess?"

"Leave me alone. I'm not 25 with a child okay? Having a child at 21. Crazy boy." He said frowning. "By the way, how old is she?" He asked me.

"She's four right now." I said smiling. "I'll make sure all of you come to her birthday."

"She's been getting in fights." Reina said smirking. "With everyone in her preschool." Reina was tall and pretty still, but she had eyebags and looked tired. "Having kids is hard enough, (Y/n) has a crazy one."

I smiled at her. "Haruka's always been an active child, but she's smart."

"You're so young (Y/n)." Bokuto said whining. "Your little cheeks." He said poking my cheeks.

Oikawa took Bokuto hands off of my face. "Okay. Don't do that okay?"

"Did any of you get called?" Akaashi asked.

"For Volleyball? No. Not yet." Oikawa said sighing.

Bokuto whined. "I'm a good volleyball player. I need to be on a national team."

"Kemna got called and is just taking me with him." Kuroo said putting his hand on top of Kemna's head.

"You guys didn't get called for a Semi team at least?" Akaashi said surprised.

Oikawa wants to live as a Volleyball player and he has to get called for it. Right now he's a waiter while I'm actually working. Of course I check everyday to see if someone called him.

"Tooru.." I said rubbing his arm. "I'm sure someone will call you. You're a hard working player." I said making him smile. "Same goes for all of you." I said smiling at the other Volleyball players.

Reina smiled. "My husband got called a few weeks ago. I wanted to take him with me, but he's busy with Volleyball."

"Hey (Y/n)." Bokuto called. "Can I take care of Haruka-"

"No." Oikawa said. "You might accidentally kill her."

"Tooru. Don't say that." I said hitting him. "Sure. Be careful with her though." I said making Bokuto's face light up.

"Gosh. Seeing you two makes me want kids." Kuroo said sadly. All of the guys nodded in agreement.

-

"Mommy! Mommy look!" Haruka said happily while pulling on my hand. I looked at her surprised and followed her with Oikawa behind me.

Her pulled me to her room. "Look! Look!" She said with a huge smile on her face. She let go of my hand and took a picture frame. "Look!"

"I'm looking, I'm looking." I said before looking.

The picture of me in the small tree house. "Oh my... It's me. I'm so small." I said laughing. Oikawa took to picture frame and smiled.

"Come on (Y/n)." My mom said telling to me look at the camera. "You need some memories!"

I smiled brightly on the tree house as if it was my own. The treehouse belonged to Iwaizumi, but I always hung out there and treated well.

"I'll give a copy to Hajime-kun okay?" My mom said making Iwaizumi smile.

I'm so old. "Don't cry (Y/n)-Chan." Oikawa said wipping my face. "Who gave this to you Haruka?" Oikawa said in a sweeter voice.

"Iwa-chan!!" She said smiling. She handed me and Oikawa another picture frame. This picture was Oikawa proposing with a Ring Pop and me with a done face.

"I love you."

"What the fuck Tooru."

This was outside the baby Library. That's when Iwaizumi and I can't drop out. He probably took this too.

"I like this picture." Oikawa said smiling. "It brings back."

-

"(Y/n)."

"Yes?"

"I don't like being old."

"Me neither."

"But. Can we still grow old together?"

"Duh."

Late but its still there
LOL SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS
AND
SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO BEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING

LOL ILY

I love all my readers okay? Okay