Thirty-Five

[Another bad Chapter, but read anyway]

"AKAASHI YOU'RE TOO YOUNG--" Bokuto came running into the room. "Oh my." Kuroo said walking in.

Akaashi moved away as if nothing happened. "Can you guys explain the mom drill."

Mom drill? "Basically, Akaashi's mom doesn't support Akaashi playing Volleyball. She had him play the violin ever since he was little, then, he told her he liked Volleyball." Kuroo said petting my hair.

"And she hates it!" Bokuto added. Kuroo placed down a bunch of notebooks. "Okay you two study while me and Bokuto, go eat barbeque." Kuroo said grabbing Bokuto's hand as he walked out the door.

"Ew study." I said annoyed.

Akaashi's mom came in a put down a plate of cookies. "Okay. I'll be back."

I quickly shoved a cookie in my mouth.
"What the hell." Akaashi said looking at me weird.
"Are you THAT hungry?"

"Yes." I said taking a notebook.

-

Lucky for me, Akaashi wasn't like Oikawa who kissed me everything I didn't get something.

Wait. Why am I always thinking about Oikawa.
Wait am I even studying at the moment?

This pillow is nice.
If I have a pillow, that means I'm sleeping! I think... Wait. My eyes are closed!

I quickly open my eyes and get up. Sleeping Akaashi and I meet again. I look over at his phone.

His lock screen is me sleeping...
WAIT. WE'RE MATCHING.

Shouldn't I do this. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

"Are you awake?" Akaashi said getting up with a tired look. He took a glance at the time. "It's 3am..." He said turning on a table lamp.

"WHAT."

"Shh... Calm down it's okay." Akaashi laying back down. "Just go to sleep again."

I look over at the notebooks on the table. All of it was copied, but it wasn't my handwriting. Did Akaashi write for me?

I guess... I have a free chance to look around his room.
The table lamp shined enough for me to look at the pictures on the table.

Akaashi's mother seems to like Akaashi playing the violin. Each photo was Akaashi hold his violin or with his family.

I took hold of the photo with him and the violin. A small letter fell out behind it. It was already open, so I took time to actually read it.

More than five papers fell out the envelop.

"Dear Akaashi-san,
I miss playing the piano that goes so well with your violin. We should see each other again.
-Taidana Meisei."

"Dear Akaashi-san,
I heard you started playing Volleyball. Is it fun? My boyfriend also plays Volleyball, I think he's a setter... But I hope you have fun playing this sport!
-Taidana Meisei"

"Dear Akaashi-san,
I heard you were a setter! That's great! Please tell me when your games are so I can come and watch.
-Taidana Meisei."

Taidana and Akaashi were close I guess.

I think she was dating Oikawa during the time.

"Dear Keiji,
No one really likes you okay?

My eyes widened at the first sentence of the next paper.

I hate you. You have no emotions what so ever. You're so fucking stupid for quitting just for a girly sport.

Who is this?!

You lie to us saying you love volleyball. Bokuto-senpai forced you. You look like you suffer from it everyday. You lie saying you were forced to play the violin.

I slowly notice the dried up water on the page.

I hate you Keiji.
-No one

I hear small hits on Akaashi's window. It's like 3am who is calling him.

I slowly walk over to the window.

"Keiji..."

I heard Akaashi groan. "Why hell does she do this everyday?" He said opening the window.
Wait. Since when did Akaashi's shirt come off.

I looked at the girl more clearly. Her long hair was pushed back, she was wearing a large T-Shirt. Her eyes were watery after looking at Akaashi.
She's pretty...

"What do you want?" Akaashi said annoyed.

"I'm..." She noticed me standing next to Akaashi with my owl suit on. "...Playing the violin tomorrow. Please watch me."

"No." Akaashi said about to close the window.

"Wait!" She yelled. Akaashi rolled his eyes. "It's 3am. Why are you bothering me?"

"Who is that?" She pointing at me. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Akaashi pinched my cheek. "She's my number 1 fan."

"Who said I was your fan?" I said in a small voice.

The girl glared at me. "Does she play anything? What does she do?"

"She's QueenLazy, if she were my girlfriend we wouldn't talk to you." Akaashi said petting me.

I heard my phone ring. "Excuse me..." I said walking out the room with my phone in my hands.

I look at the Caller ID. Oikawa?
"Hello?" I said answering.

"(Y/n)-Chan? Hey listen. Sorry this is all sudden." Oikawa said in a serious voice.

"But I'm breaking up with you."

A/n
Dun dun dunn
Why Tooru? Why would you do such a thing?

Idk. Wait till the next chapter of
Dragon Ball Z