Twenty-Two

!Bad Chapter Warning!
I tried to make it emotional but I guess not.

Let's add Music cuz I like music. I'll put two songs just in case. Idek man.
It doest go with the chapter lol baii

"BEACH!"  I screamed and ran.

Iwaizumi groaned. "(Y/n) don't--"

"SHH! She's taking off her jacket." Oikawa whispered to Iwaizumi.

Makoto came over with the beach umbrella (thingy) and the blanket. "I'll help." He said smiling.
I'm talking to the king of Shoulders. This is a blessing.

Reina walked past Oikawa and Iwaizumi. "Don't stand so close to each other people will assume something." She said walking past them.

"(Y/n)! Let's go swimming!" Reina yelled.

Should I go? I actually want to... But I don't want to look mean by leaving Makoto. "I'm helping Ma--"

"You can go. I can do the rest, Thank you though." Makoto said.

He's so nice. I smiled at Makoto before following Reina. I quickly took off my jacket and I followed her.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD WEAR--" I heard a loud voice yell. I looked at Iwaizumi, he's busy beating up Oikawa.
Who said--

"(Y/n)!" Reina yelled. "Let's go!" She said already in the water.

I followed her into the water. "It's cold..." I said moving around a bit. I went where the water was at my neck.  "Reina? Where are you--" My eyes widened as I felt my swimwear untie.

"Oops!" Reina said laughing a bit.

I quickly covered my chest. "Reina!" I yelled, but she was already out the water. I moved one hand around to look for my swim piece.

What do I do..!? There's a bunch of randomly people here and I need to cover myself... "IWAIZUMI!!" I screamed. Mother please save me.

'Always count on Iwaizumi's okay? They're mommy's friend.' I remember my mom saying.

Today's trip was my last I'll ever get... And it's with Reina ruining it.

Where is Iwaizumi..!? Wait no... That's mean to rush him...

I saw Iwaizumi running over here. "(Y/n)!?" He yelled.

Thank Yato. "Um... Reina untied my thingy." I said a bit embarrassed.

(Suddenly,) Oikawa came running into the water.

What the--

He quickly grabbed me and wrapped me with his arms. "Couldn't you at least bring something with you?" I said trying not to face his chest.

"TRASHKAWA! YOU'RE TOUCHING HER-- Fuck it." Iwaizumi said annoyed.

"HAJIME. GET MY ONLY CHILD OUT OF THE WATER WITHOUT THAT BOY TOUCHING HER!" A woman yelled covering her face with a sunhat.

"Mom?" I said quietly. Oikawa looked at me confused.

Iwaizumi looked at her with wide eyes. "I thought you..."

"Died. I know, just get my child out of the water!" She yelled. She looked over and glared at Oikawa, then at me. "Why are you making friends with them!?"