Chapter Forty Two

My body was steaming.
My hormone's were going crazy.
His lip's were scorching hot on mine, the kisses tantalising.
My finger's knotted into the lock's of his black hair.
His body hovered over mine, most of his weight kept off me by his arm's braced on the mattress.
The room was in darkness save for the soft glow from the TV screen, where a movie played.
Our leg's were interlocked, our hip's pressed together and his arousal prominent against my body.
I've no doubt mine was just as obvious.
My breathing was shallow, my heart was racing and my blood was flowing fast, burning in my vein's.
The coil was tight deep in the bottom of my stomach, the tension and need driving me insane!
I ran my hand's from his hair, down the back of his neck and over his shoulder's.
His lip's moved from mine, down my jaw and onto my neck to follow a torturous, yet tantalising and delicious path that left my breathing ragged.
In response, I raked my nail's down the taught muscle's of his back, arching my only bra clad chest into his bare one, a breathless moan escaping my lip's.
In return, he gently bit the skin that connected my neck to my shoulder.
I slid my leg's out from beneath his and wrapped my thigh's around his waist, holding tight.
His hand came up behind my back and unclasped the back of my bra, releasing my breast's from their captivity.
I groaned as his hot lip's encased the peak of my nipple, leaving me feeling a whole new round of ecstasy.
He pulled back to look at my face, blue eyes meeting mine.
I froze, my hand on the tanned expanse of firm chest.
My gaze swept down the caramel colour.
Crap!
My eyes landed on a familiar tattoo of a galloping horse, star's, moon and familiar word's.
A sense of pure relief washed over me and I lifted my hand's to grab each side of his face, the prickle of stubble scratching my palm's and I lifted my own head from the pillow to crash my lip's to his, relief or something akin to it settling over my heart.
I snapped my eyes open, an incessant ringing bringing me awake.
With a groan, I threw my hand's up to cover my eyes.
The coil of tightness deep in my belly from my dream was unfortunately as real as the break of dawn.
My lower region seemed to burn.
I rubbed my thigh's together, attempting to get some relief.
It didn't bloody work.
I rolled over and reached for my alarm to shut it up.
With a frustrated sigh, I tossed my blanket aside and swung my leg's out of bed, sitting up.
My mind was reeling.
I've never yet experienced one of those dream's!
Ironically, even in the dream I didn't get a release.
Frustrated, I pushed myself to my feet and searched for clothes.
Given my dream, I found myself a fresh pair of underwear along with a matching bra and got dressed.

"Morning sweet pea."
Grandma greeted, her hand clutching a cleaning cloth when I stepped into the kitchen that smelt like breakfast.
"Hey Gramma."
I leaned in to kiss her cheek.
"How'd you sleep?"
Grandma questioned, beginning to wipe down the bench.
My raunchy dream flashed into my mind and I almost groaned.
"Okay."
I told her and grabbed myself a mug, feeling in need of a real coffee.
Thankfully Grandma and/or Mum already had the machine heated.
One thing that was confusing the hell out of me about my dream...
Even in the midst of it, I hadn't been entirely sure who my make out partner was, especially when the eyes locked with mine and pure blue looked back at me.
However all peace was restored when I found the familiar tattoo.
Mentally I shook my head.
Just a dream, Bailey.
You're being bloody weird.
I pressed the 'on' button and revelled in the delicious smell of caramel that met my nose as the stream kicked in.

"Okay little cutie pie."
I greeted Paint as I approached his yard, halter, rope and carrot stick in hand.
"I know it's been a while, but I reckon we're well overdue for a play."
To my surprise, the Palomino coloured Paint actually took several step's towards me.
My heart soared with happiness and a sense that maybe our break didn't do damage.
I slipped through the gate, with Paint waiting maybe two horse length's away.
Once I had the gate chained shut again, I set the carrot stick against it and organised the halter and rope ready for use.
Ensuring to try to keep the apprehension of 'maybe it won't go down well' out of my mind, I approached the small horse with easy, relaxed stride's.
He watched me, but stayed perfectly still.
"Gooooood man."
I praised, offering him my hand.
He stretched his nose to touch my hand.
Gently I rubbed his forehead.
Paint closed his eyes, let his ear's droop and gave his tail a languid swish.
Unable to contain my smile, I slipped the halter onto his head, appreciating the relaxation.
"Alright mate. We'll start with a bit of friendly game."
I explained and set about lazily tossing the end of the rope over Paint's back and withers.
Gradually I moved along to his rump and then to tossing the end of the rope around each of his leg's.
Aside from lifting his back leg's a couple of times, the little champion stood nice and still.
I moved on to executing the 'Porcupine game', getting the little guy to yield off pressure I made by using a finger or the end of my rope.
He responded perfectly, only requiring me to up the anti to phase two before he'd move.
Feeling satisfied, I led him over to the gate and collected my carrot stick in preparation for some circle work.
When we were in position, me standing in the middle and Paint standing in front of me with his rib's in line with my belly button, I lifted my hand and pointed my pointer finger in the direction I wanted him to go.
Paint glanced at me, but didn't move.
I lifted my arm that held the carrot stick.
Paint dropped his head and stepped out, engaging in a calm walk.
"Good man."
I praised.
Paint swished his tail.
A niggling thought in the back of my mind told me the poor pony was bored, so half way around the circle I stepped forward and zeroed my focus in on his hind end.
Paint's head lifted slightly as he showed his surprise and he stepped his hind end out, swivelling so his front was facing me.
I smiled.
"Good man."
Paint blinked, licked and chewed.
Pride filled my heart.
I extended my right hand this time, my pointer finger pointing right.
Paint let out a breath and stepped out in the direction of a clockwise circle.
Yes!
Half way around the clockwise circle, I performed the same move, staring at Paint's hindquarters and stepped forward.
He swung his hind end away from me, his golden ear's pricked towards me.
I extended my left hand and Paint stepped out.
However, my aim was to keep his mind going, so I raised my carrot stick arm and swung the string.
Paint bobbed his head and launched into a trot, one ear flicking in my direction.
Oh good boy!
I let him go a full circle before I zeroed in on his hind end and stepped forward.
He snorted and swung his hind end out.
Pride filled me and I asked him for the same the other way.
This time, I didn't have to swing my carrot stick, all I did was lift that arm and he shifted into a swift trot, his neck curved and his frame looking lovely.
Deciding to end on a good note, I let him trot two circle's, then slowly drew him in, bit by bit taking the length of the rope in.
I praised the little guy by rubbing his forehead.
He sighed, blinked, licked and chewed and I was left feeling on top of the world.
"Nice job."
Paint lifted his head and stared over my shoulder, his ear's pricked.
I half turned around, even though I knew the voice.
Blayze leaned on the gate, his tanned arm's on display due to the blue Bullzye t-shirt he wore.
On his head was his black Rough Rider, shielding his eyes from the morning sun.
Azlan and Zeus sat beside him obediently.
"Hey."
I greeted.
"Wanna reward him for his good effort?"
For the first time, my happy vibe sank a little.
It's not often Blayze dim's my confidence.
Nine times out of ten I knew it wasn't on purpose when he managed to.
I rubbed Paint's neck.
"What did you have in mind?"
"Thought I might put Quint and Roo in the Workin Horse paddock and we could put Phoenix and Paint in for a play with Rowan and Aviator."
Oh!
A pony play date!
I couldn't help but smile.
"Sound's cool!"
Blayze smiled, nodded and pushed back from the gate.
"Hopefully one day, if all this goes well, River could join them."
I said as Paint and I approached the gate.
Blayze ordered the dog's back and he too stepped back out of the way.
"He's doin well so yeah, probably can soon."
He agreed.