New Years Eve!!!!

I want to give credit to xoxo_nutella . Go on her acount and read her story of High School Mucial. Is so good. It inpired me to make this one. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Years Eve

LODGE GYM
Mom enters the gym to find my twin brother and dad busy shooting hoops, really they come hear to play. Well me? I'm stretching to my cheerleader pratice.

Dad bounced the boll to Troy "Keep working left, Troy. Got a guard in the championship game we're expectin.You'll torch em!" dad, the Coach Bolton told Troy.

"By going left?" He questioned, dad.

"Yeah. He looks middle, you take it downtown." He told him.

"OK, like this?" Troy goes left and nails the shot, my brother is really good.

"Whoo! That's it man. Sweet. I wanna see that in the game." dad told him.

"Boys? Catlyn?" momcall us. Yeah I Catlyn.....whait I didn't tell you guys who I am, sometimes I sooo stupid.

Hi! I'm Catlyn Bolton, daughter of the baktball couch of Wildcats. I twin of the great Troy Bolton the team captain of the Wildcats, we are 16 and I'm yonger for just a cople of minutes.

"Oh you'll see that in the game, don't worry about me." Troy said ignoring mom.

"Did we really fly all this way to play more basketball and stretch to become more flexible?" mom asked us.

Troy,dad and I look at each other for a moment then looked at mom and said "Yeah." The three of us say.

" It's the last night of vacation. The party, remember?" She reminded me and Troy.I don't like partys, they are always so boring.

"Right, the party. The party. New Years Eve." Dad said.

"Troy? Cat? They have a kids party downstairs in the Freestyle club." She told us.

"Really mom kids party. I don't want to go. I would like to read.

"Kid's party?" Troy chuckled.

"Young adults. Now go, shower up. Cat, change." She ordered, me. Ughhhh.

"One sec, let me finished this." I told her mom.

"You're already flexible sis, I don't see the point in stretching. You could play with us here." Troy said.

"Do I question why you keep on playing the same sport? No. Then shut up. And no, I don't want to play now." I told my brother, getting back to my thinks.

Troy takes the ball from his dad and bounces it once.

"Come on, one more." He begged his mom. She sighs and nod "Last one." He told her.

As before, Troy nails the shot "There we go. That's the way to end it." Troy said.

I did a cartwheel and roll in the floor making a star.

"Got it!!!" I said happy.

Them both of us went to get ready to the party in the 'kids room'.

Third person P.O.V

IN A NOTHER HOTEL

Sharpay and Ryan were in their room, doing nothing. Well Sharpay was looking trow her new clothes and Ryan just siting in his bed reading.

"Sharpay, Ryan what are you two doing? You should go to the party" Their mother said.

"Please I'm not going to that party it's going to be filled with sweaty random people and they will be using clothes out of fashion." Sharpay said in disgust.

"Ryan" Their mother asked him.

"I'm busy" He told her

"Doing what" She asked.

"Uh... reading this book?" He didn't have a proper answer.

"Go to the party" She ordered.

He groaned and started getting ready for the party, putinghis book dow and geting a set of clothes an antering the bathroom.