Other Plan......

Cat's P.O.V

Back at my house,dad walks out onto the porch to watch Troy who is shooting some hoops. He misses again and again. In his anger he catches a missed shot and hurls the ball against the side gate making me jump. I trie to do a jump loop but fail and I scream in fustration.

I can't fail or I out of the team! I get up and go to my room.

NEXT DAY ~~~~ CAFETERIA

Troy,Gabriella Ryan and I cross paths on their way to their seats. Nobody says anything. Troy tries to say something but Gabriella walks off and sits at a different table before he can get anything out.
"Ryan!" Sharpay called for him.

He goes to to her with out saying anything to me, I try not to show but that hurts me and if he see he only can see because he saw Wonderland.

"Troy! Hey." Chad called.

"Hey,Cat!!!" Penelope called.

We see their but don't come, why go to people that don't belive us or trust us. Instead we leaves the cafeteria.

"Troy can you carry my lunch? I need to go to the bathroom." I ask my brother. He noods and get my trey. I start to walk away, I think I see Gabriella and Ryan steals a glance at us as we leave.

Third People P.O.V

Chad , Penelop and Taylor have seen this and both get up have a talk. While walking they call for Sharpay to come to so they can talk.

"What do you people want now from me?" She asked in annoyance as she walked up to them.

"We need to get them back together they look miserable." Taylor told her.

"No way! I finally have my show back and Ryan in my hand!" With that she walked away.

~~Gardner Club Roof~~

Troy and Cat were sitting miserably, Cat head was on Troy's shoulder and his hand on her back trying to confort her as Chad, Zeke, Jason and Penelope arrive.

"Hey, um... We all just had a meeting" Chad start.

"Oh... wonderful." Troy said bumped.

"We had a meeting about how we haven't been acting like friends. I mean us, not you. Look, about the singing thing..." Chad was just beginning to talk.

"I don't even wanna talk about it." Cat told him looking away.

"Me neither." Troy said

"We just want you to know that we're gonna be there. OK, cheering for you." Penelope said.

"Huh?" The twins asked confused.

"Yeah, if singing is something you toe wanna do, we should be boosting you up, not tearing you down." Zeke told them.

"Yeah. Win or lose, we'll always be here for you two. That's what we're about. Even if both of you turn out to be the worst singers in the world." Chad tried to lighten the mood but it didn't work.

"Which we don't know because we haven't actually heard either of you sing." Jason said.

"And you're not gonna hear me sing, guys. Because Gabriella won't even talk to me... and I don't know why." Troy told them.

"And I'm not talking to Ryan. I don't even know what I did wrong." Cat told them.

"We do." Chad told them.

Zeke reaches into his lunch bag and takes out two items which resemble sugar cookies.

"I baked these fresh today. You big probably want to try one before we tell you the rest." Zeke told them.

They tell the two everything.

"I can't talk to him." Cat says.

"Why? We know that you love him." Chad tell.

"Maybe I don't anymore." Cat sys looking to the floor.

"Cat you....." Chad started but was cut by Cat.

"I won't, so just leave me alone!" She scream and leave to somewhere with tears in her eyes.

They just look at her mouth open, then they look at her brother.

"She need to talk to him....before..." he start to talk to hinself, then he got his phone and call Cat.

'Hi! This is Catlyn, if I don't pick up is because I not in reach or am reading. So leave the message after the bip. Bip!!!!'

Went strait to voice mail, he sign and call other person. And that person pick up.

"Hello, Ryan?" Troy said.