The Broke up Plan

NEXT DAY ~~ SCHOOL LIBRARY

Third' P.O.V.

"What spell has this elevated-IQ temptress girl cast that suddenly makes you wanna be in a musical?"Chad asked Troy.

"Look, I just did it. Who cares?" Troy asked.

"Who cares? How about your most loyal best friend." Chad told him.

"Quiet in here, Mr. Danforth." The Liberian told him.

"It's him Miss Falsaff, not me.' Chad innocently pointed to Troy.
Miss Falsaff moves on.

"Look, you're a hoops dude, not a musical singer person." Chad hands the ball to Troy, who sighs, and tosses it right back to Chad.

"Have you ever seen Michael Crawford on a cereal box?" Chad asked.

"Who's Michael Crawford?" Troy asked.

"Exactly my point. He was the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Now my mom has seen that musical 27 times, and put Michael Crawford's picture in our refrigerator. Yeah, not on it, in it. So my point is, if you play basketball, you're gonna end up on a cereal box. If you sing in musicals, you'll end up in my mom's refrigerator." Chad explained.

"Why would she put his picture in her refrigerator?" Troy asked.

"One of her crazy diet ideas. Look, I, I don't attempt to understand the female mind, Troy.It's frightening territory. How can you expect the rest of us to be focused on a game if you're off somewhere in leotards singing 'Twinkle Town'?" Chad asked.

"No one said anything about leotards." Troy told him.

"Not yet, my friend, but just you wait. Look, we need you Captain. Big time." Chad told him.

"Mr. Danforth." The Librarian warned him again.
"I tried to tell him, Miss Falsaff. Really tried." Chad said the last part looking at Troy and walked away.

CLASSROOM

Chad, Zeke,Jason and the Penelope from the cheerleaders march into the science classroom and walk up to Taylor, with not a good face. Then Sharpay walks in to them like she is gona kill someone.

"I need your help and I'll kill if I need!" Sharpay yelled.

"Fine, calm dow. We don't want Cat singing with your brother in the show." Penelope tell her.

"We have a plan, but we need your help too." Chad tell Sharpay and Taylor.

"What's the plan." Taylor ask.

"The plan is...." Chad start.

After discussing...

"Do you really think that's gonna work?" Taylor asked Chad.

"It will work. I am gonna ashure!" Sharpay yelled.

"It's the only way, so are you two on?" Chad asked Taylor and Sharpay.

"Yeah." The two sey together.

"Good. So we start tomorrow then?" He asked.

"OK, the first thing." Taylor told him.

"Nice. Let's go." He said and everybody left the science class.

NEXT DAY – OUTSIDE

Chad and Penelope come out from behind a statue as Taylor arrives to make her delivery: a laptop with a webcam.